Television Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Well that's a bit lame isn't it? Forcing someone to watch something they didn't expect and announcing you pranked them :smirk:

Perhaps I'm getting too old … I did after all work right round the corner from the SAW Studios when he was still their tea-boy!

EDIT: Cheers for the education though ;)
I can't believe you've never heard of RickRolling before!

SqueakyWeasel

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I can't believe he's shitting on Amazon warehouse working conditions, he must not have spoken to Mike Schatner's son.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I can't believe he's shitting on Amazon warehouse working conditions, he must not have spoken to Mike Schatner's son.
:lol:

That was a really good episode but those segments at the end are always terrible, surely they could do a better job with them? I much prefer when they used to do some random funny story on the side or something instead, unrelated to the main story.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol:

That was a really good episode but those segments at the end are always terrible, surely they could do a better job with them? I much prefer when they used to do some random funny story on the side or something instead, unrelated to the main story.
The remakes of adverts etc? Yea one or two have been good but they miss more often than they hit.

Catheter Cowboy is usually good :lol:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
It's so weird that I know one of the producers who regularly poses for their ridiculous photoshops — like the one with a naked man on the couch. Well, he's more of a friend of a friend, but still, when you know that it's not some random anonymous dude from stock pictures but a real person :lol:

The Firestarter

Brilliant episode. Really enjoyed the deconstruction of Boris. And the Hugh Grant stuttering on United 93 :lol:.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
The bit on BoJo's Myanmar trip was brutal. How did that not raise a diplomatic shit storm? British diplomats must already be dreading it if he has to take a state trip to a more powerful country like India where people are a lot more sensitive to that stuff.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
The bit on BoJo's Myanmar trip was brutal. How did that not raise a diplomatic shit storm? British diplomats must already be dreading it if he has to take a state trip to a more powerful country like India where people are a lot more sensitive to that stuff.
This country has enough of its own vermin normalising utter idiocy.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
By the way, if that Johnson's bus theory is true, it's an absolutely amazing use of distraction in politics.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I saw an advert on a phone box the other day for Gregg's pumpkin spiced latte and just started laughing in the street :lol: