Television Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Sanche7

Fantastic achievement and yes after a slow start the show is very much back on track especially the last episode which was fantastic

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That I think was one of the best, if not the best episode ever of this show. Brilliant.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That joke format is a bit over-done yeah but they do get it on point often with their bigger jokes like the Russel Crowe stuff or the Pence Bunny book.

I can't wait for them to do an episode about the coal guy that was suing them and lost :lol:
Finally! So good :lol:

Sanche7

Absolutely sensational :D
Some of the lyrics are just hilarious, he mastrubares to schindler's list, Old yeller gives him a hard on and much more :lol:
I love their musical endings, the 'Feck you European union' sung by a boy in the brexit episode and Weird Al Yankovic singing 'please don't nuke us north Korea' are among my favorites but this one beats them all

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
“He masturbates to Schindler’s Lidt”:lol:

SqueakyWeasel

Can't believe that's the last one in the series … long time until February. I know it's always scheduled to take a break between November and February but with so much going on in the world it's a big voice to lose.

Limp series closer too. Although he'll never be able to beat blowing up 2016 anyway!

Ether

Finally back. Interesting episode on the healthcare system in the US, never ceases to amaze how it cripples people financially.

Ether

Nice of Oliver to finally introduce American viewers to that mentalist Arnab Goswami.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
The opening segment with the Bloomberg math tweet literally had me laughing out loud. "It's true, it's disturbing..."

Dante

Average bang
Just checked the schedules and Oliver will host a shortened episode tonight before going on a break.

Siorac

The first Liverpool fan I actually felt kind of sorry for during this thing.

Ether

Surreal show this week, the Liverpool bit was class though. :lol:

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That was strange. Also quite good. But please feck off the Liverpool related content John. It's cringeworthy and nobody but Liverpool fans like it.

Ether

Brian Swords of York :lol: glad Oliver found a way to put out a new episode in these circumstances

Drifter

American
Best of the isolated late night chat. But concerned about his fetish for animals.