League Cup 2019/20 | Semi finals: Man Utd v Man City, Leicester City v Aston Villa

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Whoever gets us is going to have to wait. The quarter final is scheduled for the days we’ll be in Qatar for the Club World Cup.
Nah. The fa don't allow such things. Remember us in 2000 or so was it?
Unless of course they make an exception for you..

Havak

Pokemon master
Guarantee if Liverpool draw United, Everton, or City the game will go ahead no matter what and be televised. If they draw anyone else, I bet they'd just think feck it and have them forfeit the game.

sharpstar69

Supports
Liverpool
Guarantee if Liverpool draw United, Everton, or City the game will go ahead no matter what and be televised. If they draw anyone else, I bet they'd just think feck it and have them forfeit the game.

Can't be in 2 places at once.....no other option than to bail out the cup.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'd love to see them out no matter who they play. Feck the excuses,Klopp bullshit as usual

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Only way to fit the Liverpool game in is to have them play something like Sat - Tues - Fri - Mon - Thurs - Sun over two weeks, but not sure if that is possible around CL. Part of being a big team competing for everything.

They will probably move Watford to 13/12 noon, play the EFL quarter on Monday 15/12 and then fly out for the CWC.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Its pretty irritating seeing fans of a team who before last season had only won the league cup in the last decade sneering at it

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Everyone, including Klopp, was hoping for an Arsenal win and emery still managed to mess it up.

United Hobbit

Why are they doing the draw on this? :rolleyes:

No need to look itll definitely be

City vs Colchester
Liverpool vs United

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
That is my favourite type of game. Oddball selection, no real pressure on the game, somehow turns utterly madcap with plenty of fantastic goals in it. Great match day.

Van der Berg will be told he has a long way to go. Curtis Jones might just have moved closer to premier league game time with his performance. Elliot is intriguing. It's weird to evaluate someone who is only 16.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So the draw is late and they don’t even seem to be mentioning it. Something gone wrong again?

I’ll take any home tie.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well it's 848 and they're still playing the timewarp song.

Get on with it for fooks sake

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I genuinely do not understand why cup draws are always later than scheduled. Can anyone explain? :houllier:

Mcking

Looking forward to City getting Colchester. Chelsea getting a home draw and City getting the easiest draw, it's like they negotiate these stuffs before the actual draw.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I genuinely do not understand why cup draws are always later than scheduled. Can anyone explain? :houllier:
Marketing. There're people tuning in 10/20 minutes before the shit starts so the amount of people watching ads is higher. If they delay the whole shit by another 10 minutes they get even more cash.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
A cozy home tie. Get it done. Love a two-legged League Cup semi in Jan.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Happy with that. I know it’s a stupid thing to say but to be honest, we’re basically into the semi final. Hopefully Pool lose to Villa and we have a decent chance here.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Leicester is probably the worst tie apart from City. Damn.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Of course Manchester City gets Oxford. You can not make this up.

Happy about drawing Colchester, and at home even.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Of course Manchester City gets Oxford. You can not make this up.

Happy about drawing Colchester, and at home even.
You're complaining about other teams getting easy draws when you've just been drawn against the lowest ranked team in the competition! At home! :lol: