League Cup 2019/20 | Semi finals: Man Utd v Man City, Leicester City v Aston Villa

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Jesus, losing to a League Two side is bad

Also, I hate pitch invasions and I reckon it's time clubs got fined for mass pitch invasions. It's unsafe.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Its a good job they won, if not that tit that took the panenka would be getting an awful bollocking in the dressing room.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
They always half ass the cups, who the hell is Parrot or Tanganga? I didnt even think Wanyama was still at Spurs after all those injuries. The team they put out looks rubbish, Moura played, I guess that is something.
Parrot is pretty well rated at Spurs, played a fair bit in pre season for them. Don't know much about Tanganga though, I didn't watch the game so no idea if Tottenham were just unlucky, but based on 19 shots and only 4 on target, seems to suggest they were just a bit poor going forward tonight.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
As good a manager as Poch is, I'm really not a fan of his approach for the cup competitions when realistically they're his best chance of a trophy.

WakeAndBeek

Jesus, losing to a League Two side is bad

Also, I hate pitch invasions and I reckon it's time clubs got fined for mass pitch invasions. It's unsafe.
Yeah let’s fine a poor league 2 club because their fans wanted to celebrate them beating last years champions league runners up, great idea...

King Eric 7

Fifth pen for Crawley, they are 4 -3 up and they score the fifth and knock out Stoke.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I never understand them half arsing the cups. They think they're bigger then going hard for the smaller trophies even though they haven't won a thing in ages. Laughable.
They always half ass the cups, who the hell is Parrot or Tanganga? I didnt even think Wanyama was still at Spurs after all those injuries. The team they put out looks rubbish, Moura played, I guess that is something.
It just makes completely no sense, if they'd won 4 or 5 trophies in the last few years I'd say fair enough but they said they need to win something soon themselves and than threw away one of the most winnable competitions.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I can see us doing a Spurs tomorrow night, as much I don't want us to. Can't see Klopp wanting these ties wedged in the schedule before Xmas, hope I'm wrong.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
It just makes completely no sense, if they'd won 4 or 5 trophies in the last few years I'd say fair enough but they said they need to win something soon themselves and than threw away one of the most winnable competitions.
I guess it all comes back to the gravy train that is the CL. Clubs just do not care about the cups when there is astronomical amounts of money to be had in the CL. The funny thing is, the fans still care, just not the accountants.

Alemar

Isn’t Colchester a bit shite? How could they beat Spurs? Pocchetino to get a sack tomorrow, perhaps...

padr81

Supports
Man City
I guess it all comes back to the gravy train that is the CL. Clubs just do not care about the cups when there is astronomical amounts of money to be had in the CL. The funny thing is, the fans still care, just not the accountants.
Yeah has to be orders from above to make top 4 a priority or something.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah let’s fine a poor league 2 club because their fans wanted to celebrate them beating last years champions league runners up, great idea...
One of their fans went up to Gazzaniga and got right in his face. You have fans crowding round Spurs players... Anything could happen really.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn't be surprised if we lost this.

Acole9

Outstanding
I know a lad who went to the match last night at Col U, he ran on the pitch after the match and got a photo on his phone of the keepers penalty notes.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Apparently even mk dons are fielding a weakened team.