Lee Mason 2016/17

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Watching the City game at the moment and felt Mason was on the cusp of another shocker but he just got a big, big call right. Still expect him to feck up before the game is over, mind.
Wasn't it the linesman that made the decision and not Mason?

diarm

That's a red card in anyones book. He was horrendous the other night, and has been regularly this year, but there's no way he can see that foul and not give a red. It's a two footed leg breaker for feck sake!

padr81

Supports
Man City
How is Ward not off, he's kicked the crap out of City entire game, almost missed a clear Sagna red. Pathetic today again.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Have we ever won a game with him as ref? Not that he was the reason for the defeat today but he was still awful

Fitchett

We were shocking today and deservedly lost, but the Bolton tw*t Mason always favours the opposition team when we are playing.

pascell

Nice one Nuno, thats him watching our game with Wolves in the stands.

Basically told everyone what they have to do to get in his players' heads too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's almost like they've lost a game playing dreadfully or something.

Dante

Average bang

So I did a bit of digging into the FA Rule Book.

It turns out that the FA uses regulation E3.1 whenever there's a charge against managers criticising referees.

If you look at past charges, the FA usually cite "abusive/insulting words or behaviour" in the allegation. That phrase is doing some really heavy fecking lifting, imo.

I hope NES doesn't get charged for this (though I know he will). He didn't bring the level officiating into disrepute, or question the integrity of the FA. He only commented on Mason's lack of people management.

If charges do get officially filed, I'd love to see Wolves argue the case properly, with a full set of overpaid lawyers.

Good work. Really interesting.

you are right though, he will be charged and banned. The FA have made up the rules as they go often enough in the past.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Bad by nuno i feel. I know we get annoyed with refs and all, but it comes across as disrespectful.

I was reading Fergusons book Leading a while back and talked about telling his players to respect the ref.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I’ve got some bad, good and more bad news.

Bad: He is reffing our game tonight.
Good: He is retiring from on-field duties. Tonight is his last game.
Bad: He will become the PL’s first dedicated VAR starting next season.

Samid

Awful ref. Thank feck we'll never be seeing him on the pitch again. Good riddance.

The worrying thing is that there is now the route of old refs becoming “full time VAR refs”. It’s not going to help with the transparency that we need to make the system acceptable.

Samid

Adds minimum 4 minutes added time, books a player for wasting 1.5 minutes during the added time, blows the whistle before the 4 minutes are up. feck off turd.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Books a
Adds minimum 4 minutes added time, books a player for wasting 1.5 minutes during the added time, blows the whistle before the 4 minutes are up. feck off turd.
Books a player and could have booked another one too. The fat cnut was just tired. Shocking ref.