PL L FA Premier League

Leicester City 5:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 21 September 2014

SammyUnited_83

Foul on Blackett for the fourth?
Yeah, wasn't it the 5th? The 4th was a mistake by Mata / Rojo, they just ran straight through the middle, De Gea stuck to his line and they scored.

Clattenburg got the 1st pen badly wrong, De Laet should have gone, foul in lead up to the 5th - he was shite, undoubtedly put the momentum back in the favor of Leicester, though can't be blamed for the completely for the feck up.

Fair play to Leicester though, they gave it a real go in the last 30mins and smelt blood. Vardy is a prick, thinks he is big time and obviously asked the barber for the latest twatish Premier League hairstyle. However his performance does worry me, West Ham have some bullies in their team, so I expect much of the same at the weekend.

AKDevil

Another thing...at what point do you give up on injury prone players?
Yes, no player wants to get injured.
But when the fact they are made out of glass affects the managers chances of picking a consistent side it reaches a stage where it is just annoying and they are better off gone, or at least proved they can't be relied upon to be first choice players.
I'm looking at likes of Evans, Jones etc.
No use if they spend as much time in treatment room as they do on the pitch.

revel911

Yeah, wasn't it the 5th? The 4th was a mistake by Mata / Rojo, they just ran straight through the middle, De Gea stuck to his line and they scored.

Clattenburg got the 1st pen badly wrong, De Laet should have gone, foul in lead up to the 5th - he was shite, undoubtedly put the momentum back in the favor of Leicester, though can't be blamed for the completely for the feck up.

Fair play to Leicester though, they gave it a real go in the last 30mins and smelt blood. Vardy is a prick, thinks he is big time and obviously asked the barber for the latest twatish Premier League hairstyle. However his performance does worry me, West Ham have some bullies in their team, so I expect much of the same at the weekend.
You are forgetting the first goal being out of bounds.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
That's the issue. I think our defenders are technically capable, we are just missing that leader that keeps everyone in check.
I'm pretty sure if Jones was plying, we wouldn't have conceded so much (we still would have because Clattenburg was on a mission to have us lose). Jones is our only defender who has leadership. Evans just keeps giving these angry faces and keeps blaming De Gea for not coming out but he's pretty useless when trying to control things at the back. Smalling is not a leader and needs someone beside him to take control. Blackett is vocal but still too inexperienced.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Let him know he owes us one for next time maybe? Sir Alex always took that attitude with officials so maybe that's where I've developed this opinion from. At the end of the day the man in black is extremely lowly paid and poorly trained compared to the 22 other men on the pitch yet he may have more influence on the result than any of them. They can be and are susceptible to pressure, at the end of the day Clattenburg was a man who was employed as an electrician before he was doing this, he's hardly the most intelligent person.
Pics from Mark's last job

Player Ratings

4.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 506 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 26% Leicester 1:3 Man Utd