Leroy Sane

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC

Being 'heavily' linked, we surely need a thread for him. Would love him, but don't see him being interested in United. Additionally, he'd be super expensive

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Only 26. Wouldn't say no based on his city spell but that was 3 years + ago.

Abraxas

Big fan of him as a player but feels like a really remote possibility. You'd also want to be sure he isn't just being bumped out the door and arriving here because there are few clubs able to take him on.

Chief123

Let’s be honest, he’d be a miles better RW and LW backup than Elanga.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Big fan of him as a player but feels like a really remote possibility. You'd also want to be sure he isn't just being bumped out the door and arriving here because there are few clubs able to take him on.
Yeah Bayern willfully selling a player should raise all the alarms

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm a huge fan but surely he shouldn't be a priority. He'd cost a fortune and we still need couple of midfielders, a striker and a right back — at the very least.

BerryBerryShrew

I honestly can't recall: wasn't he absolutely electric for Citeh on one wing and diabolical on the other? Please tell me that the latter was LW otherwise what's the point?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Such an annoyingly talented player. He'll be either Robben or Taarbat on a day.

Essentially similar to Nani, blows very hot and cold. Don't know what version we'll get at United so too much of a risk for me.

I think he's piss at RW but not many teams play with natural left footed left wingers do he's a bit unlucky in that sense, he's much better on the left.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Cannot see this happening at all. Didnt he leave City because he wanted to go back to germany.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I'd rather we take a punt on Coman, if he can keep fit the guy is still special.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Such an annoyingly talented player. He'll be either Robben or Taarbat on a day.

Essentially similar to Nani, blows very hot and cold. Don't know what version we'll get at United so too much of a risk for me.

I think he's piss at RW but not many teams play with natural left footed left wingers do he's a bit unlucky in that sense, he's much better on the left.
It’s nailed on now :lol: