Leroy Sane

zaafi

He literally plays in a completely different way than Figo did.
What do you mean by completely different? They are both direct wingers who are comfortable taking on any defender and both of them have that flair and creativity. The only thing I can think of is Figo's versatility when also playing centrally for Real Madrid.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
What about Callum Hudson Odoi anyone? I havent really been impressed by him whenever i managed to catch him playing, but my chelsea supporting mate swears by him. bayern wanted him as well a few years back.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
What about Callum Hudson Odoi anyone? I havent really been impressed by him whenever i managed to catch him playing, but my chelsea supporting mate swears by him. bayern wanted him as well a few years back.
Don't think he's done anything since that summer when Bayern nearly signed him. Does he play RW or LW?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Don't think he's done anything since that summer when Bayern nearly signed him. Does he play RW or LW?
I think i have mostly seen him on the LW cutting in.

Yea i agree though, his career hasnt really been anything special so far.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What do you mean by completely different? They are both direct wingers who are comfortable taking on any defender and both of them have that flair and creativity. The only thing I can think of is Figo's versatility when also playing centrally for Real Madrid.
Sane is extremely reliant on pace, Figo wasn't.
Figo was an all-time great dribbler, Sane simply doesn't have that level of technical ability, stylistically his dribbling is closer to, say, Bale's.
Figo was also a world-class playmaker, hence him playing as a number 10, Sane isn't.
Sane is left-footed, Figo was right-footed although he used both of his feet very effectively.

Sane is closer to the early left-wing version of Bale or young Giggs if we have to compare him to someone.

Dancal

Supports
Footy
This lad is unsettled where ever he is. 3 clubs of being unsettled after 2 years can't be a coincidence

diarm

Am I misremembering or is he not an awful whingebag?

FujiVice

I dont care if he's got a tattoo of a City on his arse with Franny Lee giving a thumbs up on the other cheek as long as he improves out starting 11.

AaronRedDevil

I'd like him. He's always a monster of a player when he plays. He's fast as Feck boi

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
People getting way too excited on this one. Not a prayer Sane comes to us.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't think he's the kind of player who we should be looking for. He's quality but I would rather have someone at the beginning of his career. Sane would see move to United as a step down and this is the kind of transfers that don't work for us.

marktan

I like him but he's only ever been good on the LW.

It would be typical of United to sign yet another wide player that ends up there. Pretty soon we'll be able to field a team purely of LWs.

Blood Mage

He's a left-footed Valencia basically, he can't play the inverted winger role on the right as he's too one-footed. Would still take him regardless though, he's quality.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Probably the one player I wanted most from City during Pep’s most entertaining side. I’d be all for it.

Mr Smith

Not for me. Hasn't kicked on after his promise as a young player, he can be really frustrating. Not really much better than what we have.

lysglimt

Scout
What's considered a 'serious offer'? Anyone seen a figure being banded about?
Depends what club is involved. In Serie A a serious offer is a loan where you cover 50% of the wages, and at best there is a option to buy after 12 months.

worldinmotion66

Feck right off. Injuries, attitude, and a ridiculous tattoo. Flatters to deceive.

I know we're desperately short but he'd be another player on huge wages that we won't be able to shift when he inevitably flops. I'd rather use the likes of Garnacho, Bruno or Eriksen as makeshift wide players and wait it out for a more considered fit.

Pirlo'sBeard

He's a sensational player.

We would move to another level if we got him and Frenkie.

Skills

Snitch
Haven't they been playing him in midfield at times in the same role Ancelotti made for Di Maria at Madrid?

WPMUFC

Attenborough VO: "As the muppets start to panic a fresh new thread appear. They seem to be based on nothing more than the adrenaline-soaked reactions of a tired muppet scrambling to find meaning for their very existence"