Less than a week peeps....

REd FUn DevIl

Gotta love this one.....caption reads.....
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 16: Liverpool fans react to Carlos Tevez of Manchester United scoring their first goal during the Barclays FA Premier League match between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield on December 16 2007, in Liverpool, England. (Photo by John Peters/Manchester United via Getty Images)

:lol:
I always see some people showing the two fingers when opposition players score. wtf does that mean? Just look at the guy in white

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
It means 'feck off you french cnuts... I can still shoot me arrows'

REd FUn DevIl

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers

I've just noticed two inbreeds in this pic... old geezer with red hat and yellow scarf on in the second row and the caveman next to him behind wankerman.... scousers :lol:

Magnus

Another mad swede
This is THE feckING GAME. The murdering Scouse twats will again show their ugly faces in our town. Remember when those twats played Chelsea at OT? They are the fecking SCUM of this Earth. feck You you ugly Scouse BASTARDS

kf

I've just noticed two inbreeds in this pic... old geezer with red hat and yellow scarf on in the second row and the caveman next to him behind wankerman.... scousers :lol:
Feck, he's ugly even for a scouser! Looks like he's been washing his face in a cement mixer.

Oh wait a minute...

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
This is THE feckING GAME. The murdering Scouse twats will again show their ugly faces in our town. Remember when those twats played Chelsea at OT? They are the fecking SCUM of this Earth. feck You you ugly Scouse BASTARDS

I love this game.

Hate watching mind, nervous as feck all the way through, but it's not so bad this time around as I have next week off from work so if the worst does happen at least I am away from the scouse bastards for the brunt of it, on the other hand I miss out on the piss taking if we win, may make a special journey if that happens :D

Magnus

Another mad swede
I think I hate those murdering scouse twats more than I hate the likes of Bin Ladin. Its stupid but try growing up in the 80,s. SCOUSE SCUM

YOU ROBBED YOUR OWN FANS YOU STUPID cnuts

I will always fecking hate you you SCUM:mad:

ralphie88

Scousers? I doubt it judging from the Celtic scarves.

kf

Scousers? I doubt it judging from the Celtic scarves.
Think they're those half and half ones, there's plenty of liver turds about.

Maybe some of them wear them in recognition of that awful song they nicked

kf

Magnus is going to self combust before Sunday :devil:

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
That one fecker looks like a burns victim... hope he is

Count Duckula

I'm getting more nervous / excited by the minute.

I'm still confident of us winning, but having said that I do think this is the best chance Liverpool have had of an upset in a long while.

solvista

Shawshank redemption
It means 'feck off you french cnuts... I can still shoot me arrows'
You're actually very well informed there mate. We cut off the fingers of the french archers and taunted the prisoners that way. I fecking love that story, mostly because its anti-french and I'm a racist cnut.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Remember, it's the taking part that matters. Hopefully all the lads get through it safely, and sportsmanship prevails.

:smirk:
Bollocks to that..

I hope at least two of the scouse cnuts get their legs broken....

Actually I didnt really mean that

I HOPE ALL THE cnuts GET THEIR LEGS BROKEN.