Let’s all laugh at Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Why is there always people finding fault on the internet? This is just a mess about thread having a laugh (literally) about something as daft as football, but a few have to be all serious.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Ze Germans can watch the remaining WC games at home with their Dutch neighbours.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Why is there always people finding fault on the internet? This is just a mess about thread having a laugh (literally) about something as daft as football, but a few have to be all serious.
No fun allowed on the internet.

I love being small time and a massive hypocrite it’s one of the best parts of supporting a team.

the_answer

Was watching DW news this morning and some of the reporting made it sound like someone had died young.

They aren't taking this well at all.
Most hurt are those 'i dont know anything about football but will paint my face black/red/gold and cheer for MY Mannschaft....
because of #zsmmn #bestneverrest #diemannschaft....'

:boring:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Was watching DW news this morning and some of the reporting made it sound like someone had died young.
I saw a TV reportage on Die Mannschaft's exit underlaid by a piano version of Johnny Cash's Hurt. Probably inspired by that sappy Götze ad.

lorenzo juve

from what i have seen, i think these are the major rivalries across europe.

CONCERNING FOOTBALL:

germany <> italy
france > italy
uk > france

OUTSIDE FOOTBALL:

uk <> germany
italy > germany
spain > uk

and , well, italians and french have some sort of lovely family-like rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.