Let’s all laugh at Luis Suarez

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Not that I have any sympathy for Suarez, but you must have missed both goals.
Re-read the post I was replying to - he was asking what did Suarez do in terms of controversial behaviour.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Taking pleasure in someone else's misfortune is something I don't normally do but for this cnut :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I feel bad for him, he's a top player.

You hate him if he's not your player but exceptional at the top.

The MSN at Barca was incredible to watch, but deserved to go out because they didn't pick up enough points.

This is the end of the road for him now internationally, already at a weaker league, but for him and Cavani it was nice to at least get to bow out at World Cup.
:lol:

He’s a racist scumbag, a nasty, vicious cheat and is also now a fat bastard who can’t stop crying.

Great way to see him bow out - snivelling and whimpering on the sidelines.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Sometimes late at night, I lie there and listen
To the sound of his heart cryin’ and that song the crickets are singin’
And I don’t know why he is cryin’
But it sounds like a hymn to me
Naw I ain’t too good at prayin’
But thanks for everything

The Purley King

This is delicious
Please can someone make a video combining this with cystanbul please please please

colombianmancunian

His tears are my joy. He’s a cheater, a diverand the fact he played for Loserpool and UEFAlona only makes me hate him more.

Poetic justice that he go out against Ghana the same team he illegally robbed of a goal in 2010.

Maybe it’s time to put to sleep that animal before he goes on a biting spree.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
It was great to see Suarez crying and unhappy. Like many people I despise him.

However I did hate the narrative of Ghanaian revenge, when of course Ghana were not at all cheated or robbed of anything vs. Uruguay in 2010.

erikcred

It was great to see Suarez crying and unhappy. Like many people I despise him.

However I did hate the narrative of Ghanaian revenge, when of course Ghana were not at all cheated or robbed of anything vs. Uruguay in 2010.
Yea, I don't get the Ghana were hard-done-by narrative at all. There was a player literally next to Suarez who also tried to get a hand to it, but failed.

Plus I remember Phil Neville making an incredible last ditch save for Everton against liverpool that would've earned any goal keeper rave reviews. It's just a do-or-die instinct that top players have. As long as the foul is noticed and penalized it's fine.

flameinthesun

Yea, I don't get the Ghana were hard-done-by narrative at all. There was a player literally next to Suarez who also tried to get a hand to it, but failed.

Plus I remember Phil Neville making an incredible last ditch save for Everton against liverpool that would've earned any goal keeper rave reviews. It's just a do-or-die instinct that top players have. As long as the foul is noticed and penalized it's fine.
Yeah I agree, when it comes to winning a match, especially in a knockout, last mins. Alls fair in love and war.

Oranges038

:lol: :lol:

Remember playing a game where something like this happened, only it was a shit pitch with a drain running down the side, our players boot got chucked into it and he had to play the rest of the game with a dirty squelchy wet boot.