Let’s all laugh at Luis Suarez

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The caf is a terrible place. The poor guy is crying his teeth out and you laugh at him. :nono:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Don't really know what there is to laugh at? He is old, most players are done as a top player when they are 35, and he never really was the athletic type anyway.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Beautiful scenes. It's what the world cup is all about.

whitbyviking

There was one moment when the cannibal chased a ball towards the sideline. It looked like it was in slow motion as he literally waddled towards the ball. He’s dropped off a clip in terms of physiology. Obviously not getting enough man flesh in his diet these days

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Serves him right for what? Did he do something tonight?

Also I'm surprised he was howling. I didn't think anyone thought Urugay had a good chance this WC.
He didn't do anything tonight apart from cry like a little bitch.

But he's a racist, cheating, biting scum bag with no remorse so feck him.

Nick7

I’ll miss these moments football isn’t going to be the same when he retires. I mean it’ll be safer, and less racist. But less fecking funny not getting to see him cry any more.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I feel bad for him, he's a top player.

You hate him if he's not your player but exceptional at the top.

The MSN at Barca was incredible to watch, but deserved to go out because they didn't pick up enough points.

This is the end of the road for him now internationally, already at a weaker league, but for him and Cavani it was nice to at least get to bow out at World Cup.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

The MSN at Barca was incredible to watch, but deserved to go out because they didn't pick up enough points.

This is the end of the road for him now internationally, already at a weaker league, but for him and Cavani it was nice to at least get to bow out at World Cup.
Wrong thread

Threesus

This guy ain’t nutmegged anyone since forever, but was fueled by pure hatred this match.
Feel for Valverde though. Lovely player.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

He's a racist, cheating piece of shit. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. In fact, hope he retires tomorrow.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
@adexkola looking for a way to condemn you all right now
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oh no let's not scapegoat poor Suarez. Typical caf. I've checked other old players threads like Thomas Muller, and surprise surprise, not much activity in there" :D

Cloud7

Sometimes when the topic of Suarez comes up I remember that he bit opposition players twice, and to this day that’s just not something I can wrap my mind around

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sometimes when the topic of Suarez comes up I remember that he bit opposition players twice, and to this day that’s just not something I can wrap my mind around
Three times.