Let’s all laugh at quadruple

Lyricist

This is even better than when the Spurs have officially arrived thread was changed to Spurs have officially departed. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thiagoal

That's the most sickening way to lose a game of football! At least last night by half time I had no tension and was able to watch us get destroyed in harmony! Makes it even more rewarding

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Happy City don't get to do the Quad. Still, wont be able to stand the wankfest towards Poch.

witchtrials

Who gives a feck? They were on to 'better' our treble.
If you compare the opposition played in the cup competitions there's no way it would have bettered our treble in quality. But purely in terms of quantity, yeah. Considered me relieved though not exactly elated.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If you compare the opposition played in the cup competitions there's no way it would have bettered our treble in quality. But purely in terms of quantity, yeah. Considered me relieved though not exactly elated.
Agreed but it wouldn't be treated like that. Nor would there be any mention of them flaunting the rules

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'll be at my happiest if Liverpool end up winning nothing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
My first time ever posting an emoji ever on a text / email / post, etc. I vowed never to do so, but

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Canagel

Actually they were lucking out with draws all season otherwise this wouldn't have got to mid April.

Melville Red

I just hope they go on to win the PL and Watford do them in the cup, it’s possible on their day Watford can be a fecking handful.
Oh and Barcelona for the CL, naturally.

Wheato

I laughed hard when that VAR decision was made, Pep was doing laps of the pitch! He had to take his manky cardigan off from working up such a sweat. Then the final whistle went and I immediately thought of Liverpool lifting the CL trophy and a shiver went up my spine. I just want to fast forward to August now and forget about the whole season.

jem

Of course we should laugh - we've shown plenty of gallows humour over the last several years with regard to our plight. It's only right we laugh at City's. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It's going to feel A LOT better allowing them to spank us in a couple weeks now.

Seriously though that must have been one of the best games of football I have watched in a long loooong time.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Great advert for the Premier League and sooo happy we get no more talk of that fecking Quad this season. :D Now for Liverpool and Spurs to get dumped in the semis, City to win the league, Watford to win the FA Cup and Arsenal and Chelsea to miss out on top 4. I'll take that all day long.

SER19

The moral high ground of some posters is predictable, but uneccesary.

Most United fans don't need to be educated on their clubs current standing. Since the dawn of competitive sports rivalries have been present and the failure of a rival is a secondary but sometimes satisfying concern. The particularly cruel failure of one who has cheated their way to the position and talked up winning 4 trophies for a long time is particularly enjoyable.

That joy can Co exist with an insight of our own position. So perhaps the moralising is better elsewhere.

This thread is for green smiley faces.

Last edited:

Pfmpd

Supports
Liverpool
Aaaand city fans suddenly re hate UEFA again...