Let's all laugh at City

Pearl.Jam

Fvck you oil sucking bastards and fvck everyone of your knuckle dragging neanderthal inbred mutant fans..

Good luck in the league guys

CallyRed

Somewhere in the Northwest, Trevor Sinclair is crying into his Pep Guardiola tea towel.

Heinzesight

Some of the top lads in Stockport will be really booing that Champions League anthem tonight…really show UEFA who’s boss.

Telsim

Laugh at them today, because tomorrow we support them. :lol: #CityUnited and some such.

Zen

We are in no position to laugh at city

but hahahhahahaah all the same !!!
City fans we're laughing at Uniteds (occasional) misfortunes when they were in the third tier..... don't worry about it.

FlapR

I'm all for rivalries, and were complete shit at the moment, but feck me they imploded :lol:. If it was the other way round it'd be exactly the same.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I hope Granada reports interview those four smug City lads again in the morning that they spoke to on the 6 o'clock news.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Hilarious, but trollfootball really brings me back to 9th grade. I always wondered how the people making these genius trolling memes look. Is it a occupation or merely a hobby? Is it something that always will be a part of you, or is it something you move away from when you lose your virginity?

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
We can laugh at them for at least another year for not winning CL.

marktan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing cheers me up more every year than Pep bottling it in Europe.

Wilt

The kickback of this being…. City now need to pick themselves up to win the prem