Let's all laugh at City

rhajdu

These fans who can’t laugh at City because we didn’t win the league or whatever...

Who are these people? I swear I have never met a fellow United fan in real life who is this much of a misery... the most depressing kind of fans they must be. Imagine being that much of a drain.
I guess that mostly these fans are the most active on an online forum, that's why it seems overwhelming. None of my mates post here and I also don't feel like to engage in this gloom and doom environment. It is still a good site to get all of the stuff about Manchester United and football in general - as I don't use Twitter at all -, but sometimes RedCafe makes me more depressed than the lost match itself. Hopefully, we can return to the pubs next season so I will have less time to read the posts here. Especially during a match day. :)

Offsideagain

Patrice is a legend. And as for those who feel it crass to laugh at City after we lost the Europe League, well we didn’t brag that we were going to win a quadruple (as City do every year), or state that our team are so confident we don’t care if the ref is the one that sent the manager off once. Printing tee shirts, erecting a big blow up trophy in Manchester. IT’S CALLED ARROGANCE AND IT COMES FROM THE MANAGER. That’s why we laugh at City.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
How can Evra laugh at City when he lost 3 champions league finals?

Disgraceful.

Furthermore, how many albums has he sold?

MikeeMike

At least City can brag about an improved attendance from their last final - the 1970 Cup Winners' Cup final - 7968

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Evra is nuts. I can't tell if Sky dropped him because of being nuts or because he'll rile up rival fans too much if we ever got good again.

Siezard

Fancy spending 100 mil on a player with little end product. Hardly ever score or even assist. Only knows how to slow things down by earning free kick. No wonder they lose to Leicester.

RoyH1

Fancy spending 100 mil on a player with little end product. Hardly ever score or even assist. Only knows how to slow things down by earning free kick. No wonder they lose to Leicester.
It's weird for me that they've spent sooo much money on a player so...meh. So surplus to requirements in a bloated squad like theirs. Kane makes sense, Grealish, no.

Drizzle

I hope you're right but I'm pretty sure you're not. Grealish will score and assist plenty I think in city's team, and will be a very useful way of unlocking low blocks with ball carrying, opening up space and winning penalties/free kicks.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Tuchel has pushed him over the edge I think

Last edited:

RUCK4444

Tuchel has pushed him over the edge I think

I can imagine him losing his head on the touch line (like that vid where he’s screaming at the touch line officials) screaming ‘Jack remember the Geese, the Geeeese, the GEEESSSSSSSSEE!!’ when he drops out of formation.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
40m for a relegated crock CB that's kept out of his NT by Blind and has a stinker every time he plays.

100m for a winger that scored 7 goals last season.

What the hell is "Pep" doing? Pep?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Imagine buying Jack Grealish and Harry Kane in the season when refs have been told to stop giving nothing free kicks on the halfway line. :wenger:

Shark

@NotShark
40m for a relegated crock CB that's kept out of his NT by Blind and has a stinker every time he plays.

100m for a winger that scored 7 goals last season.

What the hell is "Pep" doing? Pep?
Trying to prove he can do it with a few average players in his squad too. Not working out too well yet.