Let's all laugh at City

Redfrog

Honestly, I just struggle to take pleasure in anything given the state we've been in since fergie left. Call it whatever you want but its not in me to delight in others misery specially when we've been right miserable thruout. They lost a CL final to another english side lest we forget. We managed 1 shot at goal against Villareal in the tin pot cup final. :houllier:
Get a life mate, maybe you’ll feel less miserable. Football is just a game and United winning or loosing won’t affect your personal life.

hubbuh

Honestly, I just struggle to take pleasure in anything given the state we've been in since fergie left. Call it whatever you want but its not in me to delight in others misery specially when we've been right miserable thruout. They lost a CL final to another english side lest we forget. We managed 1 shot at goal against Villareal in the tin pot cup final. :houllier:
Life's too short mate. Schadenfreude is real.

Varun

Staff
Poor you.
You probably had a novel prepared for weeks worshipping your hero Pep and shitting on United and SAF, waiting to post it here the moment City win the final. Now you have to bin it. Sincere condolences.
This :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
I'd feel better if people in the caf weren't complete balloons, some of the replies last night show how far we've slipped, pure rawk. I'm glad City didn't win the cl but don't feel we are in a position to be laughing. Not exactly overjoyed Chelsea are a cl behind us either. Maybe we should concentrate on ourselves, people in glass houses throwing stones ect.
You're a football fan, not a United fan.

That's the difference. If people want to laugh at city who are you to tell them they can't?

b20times

How can we laugh at them losing a champions league final after we lost to Villarreal in the Europa league? It doesn't make sense.

mu4c_20le

How can we laugh at them losing a champions league final after we lost to Villarreal in the Europa league? It doesn't make sense.
Eh, according to your logic, Arsenal fans would never get to laugh at anyone

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Poor you.
You probably had a novel prepared for weeks worshipping your hero Pep and shitting on United and SAF, waiting to post it here the moment City win the final. Now you have to bin it. Sincere condolences.
:lol: Yes, this is it

Morpheus 7

You're a football fan, not a United fan.

That's the difference. If people want to laugh at city who are you to tell them they can't?
Is that a fact aye, talk about a hypocrite. Telling me I'm not a United fan and has the balls to say I can't have an opinion on a thread. People laughing at a team that won the league and league cup this season. When we get humiliated by a Spanish Alardyce side days before. Talk about people in glass houses throwing stones. It's absolutely embarrassing and so rawkish, I'm pointing the obvious out. Childish behavior, so many in here talk a good game but bet they wouldn't say peep in real life, rats.

I'll tell you what the difference is, I'm not a fecking moron. Don't quote me again.

TheReligion

Abusive
Is that a fact aye, talk about a hypocrite. Telling me I'm not a United fan and has the balls to say I can't have an opinion on a thread. People laughing at a team that won the league and league cup this season. When we get humiliated by a Spanish Alardyce side days before. Talk about people in glass houses throwing stones. It's absolutely embarrassing and so rawkish, I'm pointing the obvious out. Childish behavior, so many in here talk a good game but bet they wouldn't say peep in real life, rats.

I'll tell you what the difference is, I'm not a fecking moron. Don't quote me again.
What you on about. I'd flatten you.

As you are.

klayton88

But by your logic every single fan in the country needs to sit stony-faced watching teams lose finals. They couldn't laugh at City last night, they couldn't even laugh at United the other night because where was their Europa final? We're getting told City are the massivest, classiest most laudable enterprise since David Attenborough started making nature documentaries and we can't take pleasure in them coming unstuck? I don't see that at all.
You're very simple aren't you... 'My logic'? what logic? Where did I say every fan in the country needed to sit stone faced? I said people are entitled to their options but I find it cringe when we were as shite as we were.

Nero

Would the gatekeepers let us know who actually is allowed to laugh at City considering it's such an embarassment for us to?

Surely by their logic, only Chelsea fans are allowed to laugh at City.

fergies coat

It's called banter you fecking weirdo's. If you live in Manchester and you have city supporting mate's you laugh at them because they have just lost thier biggest game ever. They did the same to us in 2009 and 2011.

So what we're not very good at the minute, we are still entitled to have a laugh at another teams expense. It's just a game ffs.

fergies coat

It's called banter you fecking weirdo's. If you live in Manchester and you have city supporting mate's you laugh at them because they have just lost thier biggest game ever. They did the same to us in 2009 and 2011.

Do any of the one's moaning even live in Manchester? It would of been a nightmare for me in work with them all gloating.

So what we're not very good at the minute, we are still entitled to have a laugh at another teams expense. It's just a game ffs.

SATA

Can’t believe a thread that is created to laugh at City our cross city rivals can be used as a stick to beat Ole as well. Incredulous

Moriarty

Do any of the one's moaning even live in Manchester? It would of been a nightmare for me in work with them all gloating.

Indeed. When the won the league in 1968, not a day went by without some swipe at us by Allison or Doyle in the MEN. The we won the European Cup and the skulked away complaining that we'd ruined their triumph. After relegation, they all came out of the woodwork giving it large. We lost the cup final in 1976 when they won the League Cup and they did it again. It's been going on for donkeys and long may it do so. I don't think it has ever reached the level of pure hatred as it has with Liverpool or Leeds though.

fergies coat

Indeed. When the won the league in 1968, not a day went by without some swipe at us by Allison or Doyle in the MEN. The we won the European Cup and the skulked away complaining that we'd ruined their triumph. After relegation, they all came out of the woodwork giving it large. We lost the cup final in 1976 when they won the League Cup and they did it again. It's been going on for donkeys and long may it do so. I don't think it has ever reached the level of pure hatred as it has with Liverpool or Leeds though.
I don't think it will be ever pure hatred with city, because you have a lot of friends that are city fans, so it's only a bit of fun. I think most of us hate Liverpool with a passion though. I'm not too bothered about Leeds I think they hate us more than we hate them. I may be wrong though.

Speedicut75

You're not wrong mate: I live in Stockport and 2009/11 were my Vietnam.

Moriarty

I don't think it will be ever pure hatred with city, because you have a lot of friends that are city fans, so it's only a bit of fun. I think most of us hate Liverpool with a passion though. I'm not too bothered about Leeds I think they hate us more than we hate them. I may be wrong though.
Leeds have been out of the picture for a while so I suppose it's all died down a bit, but when Revie managed them, an away match at Elland Road was an experience not to be missed. At my school, it was a pretty good mix of City and United supporters. In fact, in the '50s, my dad and granddad would go to Maine Road one week and Old Trafford the next, though both were United fans. It was pretty common back then. Funny though, the team my dad detested was Bolton Wanderers. I think that started after the 1958 FA Cup final when our patched-up team were roughly handled by Lofthouse and his mates.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The fact that they’ve never won a champions league, we’re still the only team in England to of won the treble.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
There was a 10 minute period after my dinner when I stopped laughing but then I remembered and started again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: