Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorky_utd

Feels bad for Rashford and Sancho but at the same time I am relieved to see they weren't the 5th taker.

Sancho7

It's a forum ran by an Irishman, moderated by people from all over the world, and populated by people from all over the world, so why should England have special protection?
Because It's like going on an NFL forum and laughing at Americans.

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look at yourselves and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.

Last edited:

Highfather_24

Could not be happier England bottled it - the cockiness of the fans was absolutely astounding after they beat Sweden, a past-it Germany and Denmark en route to the final. All this playing route one, Burnley style football, parking the bus. I think they had two shots on target all game.
Hey, after all Gareth "brave" Southgate was pulling a genius move by playing crap football, because as everybody knows that is the ONLY alternative to previous England managers having players in wrong positions :wenger:

OldBoyLanny

England have an amazing set of players, they can become an all time great national team if they play a bit more positive football. And honestly it would make them a lot more likeable as well. Time for a coach with some balls to play football.

Hectic

Supports
30fps

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look in the mirror and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.
I looked in the mirror but the person looking back at me was still laughing.

botond

thank feck no more coming home for another 50 years i hope

Jacob22

So many England fans on here giving it big time after they cheated their way past Denmark, telling others on here to "Cry" and now they're seething and telling us all to feck off to a different forum, "You're not wanted 'ere!" :lol:

As so many of you said just a few nights ago; Cry more.

Now take your medicine.
They also agreed with booing national anthems and laughing at crying kids because it's just football banter

Maxii

Paad

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look at yourselves and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.
I think there’s a reason for the history bit mate

fergies coat

End of the day it's been a great journey. Hopefully a learning curve for the players and manager. We have some exciting talent coming through, hopefully he'll use them next time. I honestly thought I would never see us make a major final in my lifetime.

Cloud7

:lol:

Someone needs to check up on this lad. He isn't taking it well.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look in the mirror and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.
English fans have been dishing it out all through the Euros on here, now because they lost they cant handle taking stick back?

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
No man, I have never seen so much hate toward Italians, Germans, Brazilians even if they won so much.
Most people don’t hate winners, they just don’t like arrogance. Italians will go celebrate and tomorrow they’ll speak about next competition, that’s what winners do. That’s what United used to do under Fergie.
England are more like the noisy neighbor. Just look at how many defensive threat there was here when England was in final. It’s like all the world should recognize them as greats when nobody cares, but then they just get angry and get even more agressive.

People are just rattled because we have a song with the lyrics "it's coming home" in it :lol:

You can tell that nearly all the "EngLanD aRe So ArroGanT" brigade haven't had much communication with actual English fans or culture. Literally 0 people I know in real life have ever been confident that England would actually win a tournament. It's built into our national psyche. We probably wouldn't bang on about '66 so much if we thought we had a chance of winning it again.

It's just sad that so many United "fans" don't understand English culture. I'm guessing it's mostly "supporters" whose experience with English football is FIFA, YouTube and a Sky subscription.

Edit: Or Scots. But Scots have free reign to laugh at us. After all, it's difficult to get much enjoyment when you're Scottish, so I won't begrudge them that :lol:

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

I use to be in College Football and NFL forums and people do laugh at Americans in there. Just go have a beer and console yourself

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Why would anyone even look into this thread if they are that upset about the loss?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Wow some of the England fans really are salty :lol:

Where were all of you talking about Pogba's feelings when France were knocked out, Lindelof when Switzerland were knocked out or Bruno when Portugal were knocked out. Now that it's England all of a sudden is a problem. Feck that :lol:
You didn't even mention about the reaction wheb Sterling's dive was criticized vs Denmark. All I kept reading is that " you're all salty hehehe". Karma is a bitch

Halftrack

It's an international forum for a club that has actively worked to cultivate an international fanbase. You don't get to be mad at other United supporters for not supporting, or even disliking, England.

If there's been any anti-English bigotry, I trust the site staff to have dealt with it appropriately.

Charlie Foley

You didn't even mention about the reaction wheb Sterling's dive was criticized vs Denmark. All I kept reading is that " you're all salty hehehe". Karma is a bitch
Yeah. Gonna settle down later and go through those looking for a few people to mock :lol: :lol: Bottlers

Glaswegian

The first bit in bold, then the second bold bit :lol:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Same shit every time, thinking they have it in the bag before they’ve actually won anything. And fans acting like absolute scum as usual. Feel for the players, but :lol::lol::lol::lol:
This this this.

A big reason why people are put off england.

Bulldog United

The best team won.

Most England fans around me we were laughing after the shootout tbf.

The it’s coming home stuff is nauseating and I was hoping the Danes would have ended it a bit sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.