Let's all laugh at England

kaku06

I do enjoy the anti English brigade revelling in England losing against the world champions after a semi final and final in the last two tournaments. It’s like Norwich fans laughing at Utd only getting top four.
feck off England. Hope you enjoyed that:drool:

acnumber9

There's nothing to laugh at is there? Always a relief when they go out but I don't get the dislike for this particular England team.
Did you watch it on ITV? That will always be enough to turn me against them.

lsd

The Oracle
I do enjoy the anti English brigade revelling in England losing against the world champions after a semi final and final in the last two tournaments. It’s like Norwich fans laughing at Utd only getting top four.

But you didn't get top four

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
As soon as first time there's even quietest of whispers 'it's coming home" you just know it won't be coming home :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Crowd shots please of fat bald brexiteers and crying women and children.
I'm not proud of it, but I did double over laughing when they zoomed in on the little kid crying after Kane sent the penalty out of the stadium.

RedTwist

England made France look ordinary. Mbappe was a non entity in that game. Ref was atrocious. If Rashys free kick goes in, England win in ET. On to the Euros. Hoping Morocco go all the way

Cloud7

There's nothing to laugh at is there? Always a relief when they go out but I don't get the dislike for this particular England team.
Hasn't it just been a trend of laughing at all the teams that got knocked out? There's been one for all the losers this round so far, no?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The sort of post that makes the laughter worthwhile. :drool:

LoneStar

Calm down, there are threads everywhere about laughing at all teams who went out. Nothing against the mighty English and their 'top 4' ambitions.

Also, your last statment is truly baffling. By your logic, poor people shouldn't be laughing at rich or successful people? Get off your high horse.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
it was a close game. Penalties can be missed. England and their fans will be and should be proud of that performance
And we will laugh at them as usual

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
As soon as we play someone decent we lose. Said it before and I'll say it again, we'll never win anything with Southgate. I'm just glad United players got home injury free, that's a victory imo.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Did you watch it on ITV? That will always be enough to turn me against them.
No, I didnt watch it, that's possibly why :)

The media are always hateful.

I just mean in a era of footballing twats this squad are not as annoying as previous groups. No Gerrard or Platt or Butcher or Terry.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well at least the internet will be spared a torrent of racist abuse. We have that to thank Kane for, I suppose.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
But you didn't get top four
Hence the word ‘like’. It’s sad that the only enjoyment in a tournament is laughing at a team that’s consistently makes the latter rounds when your teams not even at the party. Losing to the world champions is no disgrace.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
It seems the farmers league produces better players than the almighty Premier League.

avgp_1

Why Saka was taken off is mind boggling. Kane had a fine game up until that miss.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
CR7 and England going out on the same day is what the world needs.

Bobski

Can't imagine England will get a better WC opportunity with the quality of the opponent and their own depth being so strong right now. You can say what you want about his record but Southgate had the best squad in the tournament at his disposal and it has to count as a serious failure. Better team tonight for the vast majority of the game, but perhaps too passive with his subs when the game was there to be won. Kept Mbappe and Dembele in check, controlled the midfield as England teams very rarely have in WC's and still lost.

Have to come out of the last 4 years with at least 1 international trophy. Time for Southgate to go.

LoneStar

I agree with you, the team is pretty likeable. The fans are what makes most people hate them.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Most successful National Teams in the history of this sport (at least 2 trophies won):

Uruguay: 19 trophies
Brazil and Argentina: 18
Mexico: 12
Germany and United States of America: 8
Italy, France, Egypt: 7
Australia, Cameroon, New Zealand: 5
Spain, Ghana, Japan: 4
KSA, Costa Rica, Nigeria, Iran: 3
Denmark, Chile, Algeria, Canada, Congo, South Korea, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Portugal:2

I'm tired to hear people say England is a top National Team just because Premier League is the most competitive league in the world. They've never been and they'll never be unless start getting some silverware

Red00012

You sound like a Liverpool fan :lol: