Let's all laugh at PSG

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He had half of the bloody season left to win one of the easiest leagues where PSG have more resources than anyone has. How you can you say it was Tuchel who didn’t win it when he left half way through!
It's interesting to note he says Poch wasn't in charge for the full season so therefore it Tuchel's fault, who also wasn't in charge for the full season.

caid

My memory is they started that season in terrible form after a much shorter break than most teams and looking a bit down after the champions league final loss. Lots of injuries too. They weren't recovering quickly or playing well so they sacked him and brought in poch. Who didn't change things much. They were a bit better in second half of season but better fitness and availability is as good an explanation as the change of manager.
Then messi joined and any semblance of team balance when out the window and its hard to judge beyond that point.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
My memory is they started that season in terrible form after a much shorter break than most teams and looking a bit down after the champions league final loss. Lots of injuries too. They weren't recovering quickly or playing well so they sacked him and brought in poch. Who didn't change things much. They were a bit better in second half of season but better fitness and availability is as good an explanation as the change of manager.
Then messi joined and any semblance of team balance when out the window and its hard to judge beyond that point.
That‘s how I remeber it too. Also worth mentioning that they just stumbled into the league after a closely lost CL final, the only trophy they care about, which I assume took a toll on their morale as well + needed some time to recover mentally and re-focus.