Let's all laugh at Ronaldo..ehh Portugal

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Most players cry because their team is out of the world cup but this cnut is crying because he's worried Messi might win one and he won't :lol:

Castia

This storming off alone down the tunnel is starting to make him look like a right soft cnut

Whats that like the 4th time this season?

SunnyGlasgow

Regarding Ronaldo: It's sad on the deepest of levels in my opinion. He's a human who achieved something the 99.9999% of us can only dream of. I think he's struggling with himself/mortality. Man needs therapy.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
He never had a chance to win the World Cup playing for such a poor country his whole career.

However I do agree he should have manage one KO goal at least granted he’s played on average of one KO game a tournament because Portugal have only made it passes the R16 3x in their history.
Hasn't he played 8 KO games?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Portugal being a poor country is a bizarre take.

They were in the semi finals in 2006, two years after reaching the Euro final.

lex talionis

I’m not having a laugh at teams that get knocked out in a cup competition, but a laugh at Ronaldo is entirely in order for all the reasons that every man, woman and child on the planet are aware of. Ronaldo, a legend of the game, is bordering on becoming the Donald Trump of football.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
This storming off alone down the tunnel is starting to make him look like a right soft cnut

Whats that like the 4th time this season?
He has yet to meet a tunnel he hasn’t stormed

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
"It's inadmissible that an Argentine referee was in charge today after what happened yesterday, with Messi complaining. After what I saw today, they can give the title to Argentina now," Pepe said, via Relevo.

:lol:
:lol: What on earth! It seems Ronaldo forced his team mates to take 'rivalry' as seriously as he does

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Regarding Ronaldo: It's sad on the deepest of levels in my opinion. He's a human who achieved something the 99.9999% of us can only dream of. I think he's struggling with himself/mortality. Man needs therapy.
Correct. It's going to be a real struggle. I'd prefer for him to retire from the national team. I think he plans on playing the Euro and I'm afraid it will be the same circus again.

Steffa Barnesa

True. You're seeing a guy with high standards, and obviously a very high opinion of himself, have it all come to an end. Losing your final World Cup match, seeing that childhood dream slip away while being powerless to stop it, is tough to take, plus this could be his last big game ever. He'll certainly never play in a match as big or meaningful again, even if he gets a move to a Champions League club, so it's pretty much the end of his career we could be witnessing. At least the meaningful part, and he's surely coming to that realisation. Plus his arch-rival is younger and still has the power to influence games. He's largely defined himself by that rivalry, and could soon be dealt the fatal blow.

I know almost all other players would stay out there after the final whistle, but his reaction is expected, from him, at least.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Correct. It's going to be a real struggle. I'd prefer for him to retire from the national team. I think he plans on playing the Euro and I'm afraid it will be the same circus again.
There is no chance your manager (Santos or someone else) will nominate him into the squad though, isn't it? You could argue that he shouldn't have been in this year's squad based on his level of performances, but many people still didn't accept that he is done as a player and blamed United on his form plus all the last world cup talk bla bla bla.
But 2 years from now with him possibly kicking in Saudi Arabia at 40 years old, you would be insane to waste a squad place on him.

He is also the exact opposite of a talisman player like Daniel Alves, who is mainly around to keep players happy and share his experience, Ronaldo on the bench will just make everything worse for your team. After this World Cup the best for Portugal would be to move on from him, you have some talented attacking players, I don't think there is any need to keep Ronaldo around. At some point your manager needs to ignore the name Ronaldo and just look at the performances on the pitch and they have been pretty terrible.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
I think that your next manager won't pick him at all. Ronaldo's time is up.

You have a fantastic team but you need to move on from him or you'll never grow.