Let's all laugh at Spain

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Tika taki tiki tiki tuku toko taka taka.

JUST FECKING SHOOT YOU ROJA CNUTS.

bai.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What are the prerequisites for these 'laugh at' threads? Do we do one if Sweden get knocked out?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I am now for the remaining games! ;)

I'm a spaniard living in belgium.
Ah, ok...

...why would anyone intentionally move from Spain to fecking Belgium?! I know a Spanish dude who moved from Germany to Scotland and that gives me headaches.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
They played a bit like us. Just much better in defence but worse in attack. Deserved to go out.

Vamos Ramos!

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Ah, ok...

...why would anyone intentionally move from Spain to fecking Belgium?! I know a Spanish dude who moved from Germany to Scotland and that gives me headaches.
I know, if only..

My parents came here after Franco left the country in a mess.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I know, if only..

My parents came here after Franco left the country in a mess.
Ah, understandable. He was decent in Spider-Man and Pineapple Express though.

Alexit

Spain more focused on keeping the ball instead of scoring.

Punishment
Bingo!

Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass....lose the ball. Pass, pass, pass, well you get the idea.

I'd take a stingy Jose 1-0 win over that dross any day.

So happy to see them out of the tournament!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I missed most of the game and was completely perplexed by Diego Costa not being on the pitch. Turns out he was subbed off for Aspas :lol:

99withaflake

Ah, ok...

Edinburgh is a beautiful city! Where exactly did this guy move to? If it was Dunfermline, then yes, he needs a slap.

maniwin

Isco is overrated, technically he looks great but in the end he produce nothing in final third. Aspas is shite , Diego Costa should stay on the pitch , bigger chance he might have done something than Aspas.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Vaya con dios bitches.

They were very annoying. I'll add to the Isco pile in saying that the more I see of him, the less impressed I am. Bit of a highlight reel player.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Edinburgh is a beautiful city! Where exactly did this guy move to? If it was Dunfermline, then yes, he needs a slap.
Worse than Dunfermline. Dunfermline is as good as Edinburgh compared to this place - Glenrothes

He fell in love with a Scottish woman and moved over here with her. Muppet.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
As soon as it went to penalties, I knew Spain were done. Shearer etc might have been telling us that experience counted but the experience I know is that Akinfeev saves quite a few penalties but DDG actually stops very few: he goes far too early far too often (one of his few failings)

El-Buitre

Supports
Real Madrid
Poor display from us for sure against a mediocre Russian team parking the bus at home. The players didn't seems to really care about the World Cup at all anyway (except Isco) and this was not tiki taka at its best for sure... it was just passing and walking around during 120 minutes, it was pathetic.

We dont have any good strikers in Spain right now and without a coach you can't win a competition anyway! hopefully Rubiales will be sacked in the next few weeks though.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyril C

Spain more focused on keeping the ball instead of scoring.

Punishment
Spain's 1000 pass reminded me of LVG's MU, all pass backward and sideway, hardly any goal attempt. Isco reminded me of our Sanchez, always dribble and tried to take on defenders, hardly pass the ball 1st time. Spain should have taken him off instead of Costa.

El-Buitre

Supports
Real Madrid
Isco had no options to pass the ball since noone was moving in front of him though..

The Purley King

Spain got what they deserved. Had obviously superior players, but for some bizarre reason didn't try to press home that advantage at all. Just kept passing it from side to side like a pre-season friendly.
They didn't seem to have anyone with genuine pace either which was a problem with Germany too against massed defences.