Lets laugh at Di Maria

ohhrooney

I am going to use my last post of the day for this rat!

Who's nibbling now eh?

Bottled it?

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Hahahaha feck off Di Maria! One of the few footballers I can say I genuinely dislike.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
Feck this oily cnut, camera focused on him after the final whistle, ungrateful snake fecker

OT1214

Goal disallowed. Dumped out of CL in the most extra ordinary fashion. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. Taste your salty tears.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Couldn't keep his mouth shut when they beat barca 4-0 and now this:lol:

Couldn't have happened to a better snake

Chairman Steve

He looked like he was going to do the same as he was at OT, but thankfully Dalot came on and he was relatively quiet thereafter, barring the admittedly great offside goal.

But yeah, swig on that :lol:

mu4c_20le

Fair play to him for not crying in front of the cameras, but it's eating him up inside, and will hurt for a long , long time. That's what you get for making it personal, prick.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Take that you fecking vampire cnut dog shit burglered twat.

AaronRedDevil

Funny that kimbempe should have gotten sent off in the first leg only to cost the CL in the 2nd. Karma!

Negan

Seeing his face at the end was one of the most satisfying images I can remember.

Have fun in the farmers league. We’re winning the big one.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I bet He had prepared a certain celebration to wind us up.

Too bad.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Funny that kimbempe should have gotten sent off in the first leg only to cost the CL in the 2nd. Karma!
I loved that. Poor kid but feck it who cares. We suffered through that ref from hell last game and the ref still gave soft fouls for PSG diving this game. I literally had a moment where i laughed in a crazy evil villain type of way for a good 20 seconds at PSG for all their shithousery and the poetic justice from how we went down there to Paris and just stole everything from them. I felt release even from way back losing to Bayern in CL under Moyes, it was that good. Refs can suck it, divers can suck it. We got VAR and Ole.