Let's not buy Raiola players again - ever

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Don't care about the players we will miss out on we should sever ties with him. He clearly has no respect for the club.

jackal&hyde

Also this:
Pep shares our feelings on him as i'm sure a lot of other managers do. Probably no coincidence that Barca, Real, City, Liverpool barely have any players of his.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
All I'm saying is that sometimes we don't always have the upper hands.

Just like holding a player against his wishes, you can practically not sell pogba and let him rot in the reserves. But future stars would think twice before joining us. Just like if Raiola does something stupid, future players would think twice before having him as an agent.
The player should be professional enough to hand in a proper transfer request. We have never stood in the way of anyone wanting to leave. Doesn't justify this sort of hooliganism.

Just for this Pogba and Raiola should be made an example of.

pacifictheme

It's just this weird fascination of him I don't understand. He speaks 5 languages. Okay, a lot of people can do that, but if their level of the language is how he writes english, then we should be impressed by a lot of people. This is his living - Of course he should be able to speak a certain level of dutch and french. In fact, I could probably construct some sentences like he just did in German, which I haven't had in 15 years. If this is the measurement of succes at languages then I speak English, Spanish, German and Danish, without even having practiced.

Anyways, you're stating that you'd hire Raiola as a player, because you would want to be the best, and it sounds like the best (and only way) is Raiola's way of being an agent. Go back some pages to see a list I did of how many of his moves for his players that was actually succesful. It's about 50%, so you can't even make the assumption that he's some sort of super great agent football-wise. What he's "really great" at is getting players a big wage and a big move, and he does that by any means, even if that means fecking over clubs and breaking up team-spirit - Is that a nice and admirable trait? There's also just the normal agents who gets the players a good wage and a stable career. You can't possibly say that Pogba gets the maximum out of his performances/career. But is it good enough, because he makes a lot of money?
Not scrolling back for your analysis and obviously the mans a cnut but how many other agents did you assess to give context to your 50% and what was your measure for success?

Eleven-Eighteen

I just want to laugh at all the people who kept insisting Pogba is still a United player. He really is so fecking injured that he could only play 1 game in 5 months for us. And that his dancing videos at a family wedding which were made public aren't a slight to the club.
I think Pogba gets a lot of flak for his performances that maybe he shouldn't. But this shit from his agent is fecked up. Top managers won't have any of this shit

R'hllor

What am I missing. What doesn't make sense? What Raiola said, or peoples reactions? I don't think anyone would have hoped or expected to see Pogba wanting to leave the club so desperately he allows his agent to make Pogba into a disruptment. Why would anyone expect that? What has Martial to do with this? :confused:
It doesnt make sense that people act surprised by Raiola actions. If you didnt expect this circus to happen eventually then dunno what to tell you. Why anyone would expect it? Because there were stories that people found funny when it comes to MR dealings, him throwing chairs in Dortmund HQ, clownfiesta with Juventus and everything before Pogba joined us and now people are enraged at his statements, the way how we got his clients, in similar fashion we could lose them.

morbidsaint

Deansgate preaching scientology with Tom Cruise
Agents does not go around talking shit about a players club if that player doesn't give him the "okey". Nobody can be that dumb to actually believe Pogba isn't fully aware of what his agent is doing. If the club has any spine at all, it will simply get rid of the two players we have that are represented by him, and never do business with him again. Pogba has NO respect for this club, and him not silencing his agent at this point is proof enough of that. Actually, its proof that he has no respect for anything but himself.

jackal&hyde

I just want to laugh at all the people who kept insisting Pogba is still a United player. He really is so fecking injured that he could only play 1 game in 5 months for us. And that his dancing videos at a family wedding which were made public aren't a slight to the club.
I think Pogba gets a lot of flak for his performances that maybe he shouldn't. But this shit from his agent is fecked up. Top managers won't have any of this shit
He is a United player and that's what fat bastard want's to change for another big pay check.

jackal&hyde

He should get his fat arse in gear and sort out a proper fee then. They can be someone else’s headache.
He can't i think :lol: That's why all the dirty tactics. Tries to make himself as much of a problem that the fans and the club just accept a small fee and be done with it. That's his all game i think and we should not let him win. We get the fee we want or the player stays for the rest of his contract. It's not like we are desperate for the money anyway and this behaviour must not be tolerate less it will happen again.

Micky Targaryen

You mean dealing with clubs in a very unprofessional rowdy like manner?

I would say there are better ways to do business. For example Pogba can walk into the office and submit a written transfer request stating that he does not see himself progressing at the club anymore and also because he wants to win trophies. Is this very difficult? No. But once a lowlife always a lowlife. The concept of class is alien to some.
Ok to clarify my point further, I would actually think the players have a part to blame if their agent is acting rowdy. I mean Pogba could've told Raiola to stop the shenanigans on his behalf, but we hear nothing from Pogba personally and Raiola doesn't seem to be backing down. So it seems to me that Pogba could actually be ok with it. I could be wrong. After all, the players hire the agent, not the other way round. Hence Raiola is just doing what he is paid to do and he is doing it the only way he knows how and Pogba doesn't mind it.

Having said that, no I do not endorse unclassy behaviour.

mad1max954

Ok to clarify my point further, I would actually think the players have a part to blame if their agent is acting rowdy. I mean Pogba could've told Raiola to stop the shenanigans on his behalf, but we hear nothing from Pogba personally and Raiola doesn't seem to be backing down. So it seems to me that Pogba could actually be ok with it. I could be wrong. After all, the players hire the agent, not the other way round. Hence Raiola is just doing what he is paid to do and he is doing it the only way he knows how and Pogba doesn't mind it.

Having said that, no I do not endorse unclassy behaviour.
I think it’s fairly obvious that Raiola and pogba are engineering a move and that United dont Want to sell or want a certain amount that clubs are not willing to pay.That’s why the players love Raiola as he will happily burn bridges to get what he and his players want.

for what’s it’s worth, I’d fully let pogba go even if we don’t get the optimum price, it’s not good having that fat cnut running his mouth and looking for any opportunities to cause talking points to make us look bad.

id never work with the bastard again though, abolsutoe feck him! Even if we miss out on the players, the Agro isn’t worth it.

im firmly in the Jesse out camp anyway, but him signing with raiola is a massive show of disrespect. Again just get rid of Jesse even if we don’t get market value.

sp_107

I reckon it's partly fall out as well from Haaland
Agreed, Looks like he got pissed off with the way we wanted to deal Haaland Transfer and I am sure he didnt like that.

Either way he is someone we should keep him away from our club

IrishMcD

Pogbas brother coming out with comments now as well, "Paul wants to leave, wants to win trophies and obviously thats not going to happen at United"

Water Melon

Pay up or stfu. I agree that both Mino and PP realize that no club is able to offer the amount of money that we are asking for. Paul is not worth it, simples. So they are now trying to engineer a move by creating some shitstorm, so that we decide to sell him at discounted price just to get rid. My big mid finger to everyone who supports such an attitude. I hope Ed and Ole do not bend over and stick to their guns. Feck Raiola, feck Paul if they believe they are the victims. They have been paid millions and did sweet fook all. If anything they need to thank the club for being so tolerant. Fred is a couple of tiers below Paul when it comes to ability but is 3 tiers above when it comes to overall contribution to the team.

Water Melon

Pogbas brother coming out with comments now as well, "Paul wants to leave, wants to win trophies and obviously that's not going to happen at United"
If this is true, then Ed needs to invite Paul and Mino to his office and mention the price tag. I'd set it at 100 million quid. A penny less and we keep him to see his contract out on the bench. You can not disrespect this club, while being paid huge money and doing sweet fook all.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Pogbas brother coming out with comments now as well, "Paul wants to leave, wants to win trophies and obviously thats not going to happen at United"
That's great. If this club has any sense of self-respect we would tell Pogba and his shitbag to pay up or shut up. Either get a team to pay 100m or shut up and respect your contract.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I wonder whether he will be willing to give up his fee if it makes getting Pogba a transfer easier. That's how much he loves 'his' player

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Liverpool are on for another fantastic season and City coming off the back of a few themselves. They don't deal with him. So why should we? I'm glad we didn't buy Haaland as good as he looks. He'd have been messed about and taken off us soon anyway. That release clause is ridiculous. And Pogba should go in summer and that's us done with that fat cretin of an agent of his.

crossy1686

career ending
Liverpool are on for another fantastic season and City coming off the back of a few themselves. They don't deal with him. So why should we? I'm glad we didn't buy Haaland as good as he looks. He'd have been messed about and taken off us soon anyway. That release clause is ridiculous. And Pogba should go in summer and that's us done with that fat cretin of an agent of his.
We'll have to shift Lingard as well to be completely done with him. Shouldn't be an issue though.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Raiola can indeed feck right off.. but isn't it time Pogba came out and said something one way or the other?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He's just been interviewed live on TalkSport with Jim White and Simon Jordan. He's such a weasel. Didn't give straight answers and was rightly called out.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
This new attitude regarding the character of players we sign should also include what their agent is like.

I'd be happy never to deal with him again no matter who he represents.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Disappointing thing is, had we been on the end of a poor result last night people/fans would be siding with him (Raiola).

EireRed_GS

Theres quite a few huge clubs that dont deal with the scumbag, Liverpool, Barca, City, Real, Atletico, Chelsea, Bayern.. This speaks volumes. I hope we shake him asap, tell him to take his clients with him, and never have any dealings with him ever again. Its only a matter of time before other clubs do the same.

When you look at his main clients and where they are based its PSG and out in Italy where they are well used to handing out golden handshakes.

Hes a virus and has proven this with many reputable figures saying so. the thing really annoys me is that Pogba himself sits back and lets him run amok in the media, doesnt say a word to shut it down. Cant wait for this circus to be done with

*I think someone mentioned he has a youngster at Real, but no one of significance.

Stacks

Agents does not go around talking shit about a players club if that player doesn't give him the "okey". Nobody can be that dumb to actually believe Pogba isn't fully aware of what his agent is doing. If the club has any spine at all, it will simply get rid of the two players we have that are represented by him, and never do business with him again. Pogba has NO respect for this club, and him not silencing his agent at this point is proof enough of that. Actually, its proof that he has no respect for anything but himself.
Leave Pogba out of this. Raiola is his own man and is bullish and brash. He told people in Sweden to go feck themselves while representing Zlatan. There is nothing surprising about him

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Leave Pogba out of this. Raiola is his own man and is bullish and brash. He told people in Sweden to go feck themselves while representing Zlatan. There is nothing surprising about him
The fact his brother has been quoted mouthing off now too certainly gives the impression it's a coordinated effort by Pogba's side, himself included.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's Romero's agent too isn't he? Although with Romero not being a cash cow for him I doubt he cares that much. Pogba is his golden goose. And now Haaland too.

Our club need to wash their hands with him. And if Lingard has signed up with him then sell him.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
As good as Pogba can be, the fact that he's not coming out and distancing himself from Raiola's comments or even Raiola himself shows that he's happy with the way this is being conducted.

I'm a big fan, but he should never play for the club again. Sell him in the summer and never deal with Raiola again.

Other than Pogba, which top players has he actually got? I'm sure the way he conducts himself will put players off.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He's Romero's agent too isn't he? Although with Romero not being a cash cow for him I doubt he cares that much. Pogba is his golden goose. And now Haaland too.

Our club need to wash their hands with him. And if Lingard has signed up with him then sell him.
He isn't Haaland's agent. He was brought in to broker the transfer from Salzburg.

Stacks

United struggle enough to get players we want and players will continue to flock to him. It's a seriously flawed idea. We are not in a strong position to limit a roster of players unless we want to be a mid table side

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
As good as Pogba can be, the fact that he's not coming out and distancing himself from Raiola's comments or even Raiola himself shows that he's happy with the way this is being conducted.

I'm a big fan, but he should never play for the club again. Sell him in the summer and never deal with Raiola again.

Other than Pogba, which top players has he actually got? I'm sure the way he conducts himself will put players off.
De Ligt I think.
Raiola will always have good players on his books,unfortunately.
He's quite a avid viewer of youth football. Like all agents,he gets in early.

DoomSlayer

United struggle enough to get players we want and players will continue to flock to him. It's a seriously flawed idea. We are not in a strong position to limit a roster of players unless we want to be a mid table side
Raiola is a scumbag, a vile piece of shit that doesn't understand the meaning of respect and ethics. Why do you give a feck about his players, is he the only agent in the world that has good ones?