Let's not buy Raiola players again - ever

Josep Dowling

This thunder cnut needs to be taught a lesson. I don’t understand why any youngster would use him as an agent. Has any of his players actually made the right decision?

Pogba made a terrible decision to join us. Every decision made is simply to make money. There is more to life than money, especially when they make millions anyways.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I agree completely with not touching his players. There is a reason why Barcelona, Madrid, Liverpool and City don't have a single player who has Mino as his agent.

Irrational.

Gary Neville is absolutely spot on tonight regarding this fecker. He is a cancer upon football and high profile footballers.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I agree completely with not touching his players. There is a reason why Barcelona, Madrid, Liverpool and City don't have a single player who has Mino as his agent.
We bankroll the fat nob - we need to keep away from his clients. Flog Pogba to the highest bidder and move on from this farce.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
We need to have a clause in players contracts (youth, senior or new signings) that they cannot work with Raiola.
Not sure the legally can we bar players from hiring him as an agent. But we should have an unspoken rule to not hire his player.

Also Lingard should be sold now that he has aligned with Mino. Paul on the other hand should be kept on bench for 2 seasons if nobody is ready to pay what we want. His agent needs to realize that and hopefully we teach this fat f**k a lesson that he remembers for a long time

Shimo

Just seen his latest comments. What an absolute fecktard. This is the problem with agents, not beholden to anyone so can really say anything - even complete inflammatory shit. Devolving this into things like prisoner or slavery as was done with Ronaldo is just shameful. There are real situations where people are unjustly treated, footballers being held to their contract doesn't even come close.

E-mal

This is when Fergie will call Riaola a fat cnuts that should watch his weight and not run the risk of a myocardial infarction.

Pav1878

We need to have a clause in players contracts (youth, senior or new signings) that they cannot work with Raiola.
Totally agree. He's a virus. But lingard has just signed up with him, so we will still have to deal with him even after pogba goes. I hope this means we sell lingard too!

ThinkTank@Cafe

Now I have no doubts that Raiola is on war against us Since summer. He’s doing his best to wear the club into selling Pogba at discount.

Josep Dowling

Gary Neville is absolutely spot on tonight regarding this fecker. He is a cancer upon football and high profile footballers.
I have wondered why Neville has constantly banged on about Pogba and his circus being a major problem even when he hasn’t played for months. He must have known the relationship had broken down with Ole months ago.

I don’t think we will see Pogba in a United shirt again. He will certainly not be well remembered by the fans.

MonkeysMagic

The fat pizza eater will get his 3rd payday by pimping Pogba out to clubs this summer. Have great admiration for Pogba the player but the company he keeps will leave his career sadly unfullfill.

Irrational.

I have wondered why Neville has constantly banged on about Pogba and his circus being a major problem even when he hasn’t played for months. He must have known the relationship had broken down with Ole months ago.

I don’t think we will see Pogba in a United shirt again. He will certainly not be well remembered by the fans.
That's an interesting point. For a player that has given us feck all a lot of fans have given him a lot of leeway. His agent's comments tonight are the final straw.

Keane was on the same wavelength tonight, and stated he was surprised that he stayed beyond the summer. He may as well have considering he's been absent for most of it.

Pav1878

Just seen his latest comments. What an absolute fecktard. This is the problem with agents, not beholden to anyone so can really say anything - even complete inflammatory shit. Devolving this into things like prisoner or slavery as was done with Ronaldo is just shameful. There are real situations where people are unjustly treated, footballers being held to their contract doesn't even come close.
Well said

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Pogba is the one feeding this fat feck his misgivings and he is acting on them. Sell him in the summer and don’t play him at all this season which hopefully hurts his International ambitions.This circus needs to stop and Keane and Carras were spot on in their assessment of the situation.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Is it true not a single player at City, Liverpool, Bayern, Barca and Real has Raiola as his agent?

Seems hard to believe.

ROFLUTION

He does speak 5 languages and he went from baking pizzas to being the biggest name as player agent and earning millions. All without perfect English!
Maybe you joke, but for all I care, I dont judge the man off how much money he has earned, but more for what a cnut of person he is. Jeff Bezos also earns a shitload, but couldnt give two fecks about his employees or paying taxes.

Nowadays what you make is more important to some people than what character you have shown. Feck that, he's a cnut.

And if he speaks 5 languages like he speaks english, then most people speak about 3-5 languages. And thats without being an agent and languages being in your interest to learn. Bravo, he's a cnut.

Josep Dowling

The fat pizza eater will get his 3rd payday by pimping Pogba out to clubs this summer. Have great admiration for Pogba the player but the company he keeps will leave his career sadly unfullfill.
You have to wonder how Pogba doesn’t see he’s basically a footballing whore. Mino made £20m from the last deal, did they share the money which is why he’s doing it again?

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Absolutely no way we deal with Raiola in future. Can tell Pogba he can leave under our terms but we won't be giving a single penny to Raiola.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Just read those comments...wonder what was said in summer? Could imagine two possible things - promises to sell him for a certain amount or promises that we'd go big in the market.

And back to the topic at hand, yes, we should never buy Raiola players ever again. And I'll say it again, we should be hiring a legal team to see if he can be got at.

Andy_Cole

I think we should also say to all Raiola clients that they won’t get a game if he’s your agent. Simple as that

crossy1686

career ending
Absolutely sick of this fat bastard and Pogba at this point. Get Lingard out at the same time and have done with him completely. As soon as top clubs stop dealing with him he has zero power.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Don't play Pogba all season and cost him a Euros place for France. fecking twat needs to be brought down to earth. He could sack that fat twat of an agent and doesn't. He's to blame. Nobody else. Fergie was right.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I reckon it's partly fall out as well from Haaland

Owngoalscorer

They need to start working on selling Pogba right now - chuck in Lingard for a tenner and rid the club of any Raiola influence, on this subject Fergie was right, Keane is right and so is Neville. Big fan of the former footballer known as Paul Pogba, but this shit has to stop.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
They need to start working on selling Pogba right now - chuck in Lingard for a tenner and rid the club of any Raiola influence, on this subject Fergie was right, Keane is right and so is Neville. Big fan of the former footballer known as Paul Pogba, but this shit has to stop.
Problem is Pogba isn't as good as he and his agent thinks he is as no club came in with a decent enough offer to accept last year.

It's all well and good throwing tantrums as an agent but as am agent you have to facilitate moves, and that means coming to a sensible resolution with two clubs and the player, so far he's failing massively.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
This thunder cnut needs to be taught a lesson. I don’t understand why any youngster would use him as an agent. Has any of his players actually made the right decision?

Pogba made a terrible decision to join us. Every decision made is simply to make money. There is more to life than money, especially when they make millions anyways.
Pogba could have made plenty of money anywhere, he came back to United because he loved this club and wanted to be a player there. I agree that it's ended up being a terrible decision for both parties, although I still think Pogba would be an asset in a better United side, even with just one arrival like Sancho and a healthy Rashford.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Little schemer. Hope we ban him from even being near the ground
Don't think the club thinks much about him. Solskjær was asked about him after the game and he said that he don't have to talk about him in the media, he'd rather talk to him himself. Then got asked "are you going to speak to him then?" and Ole answered "probably not" and chuckled.

They know Pogba and Pogba is by all accounts liked in the dressing room and acts professionally whilst his agent is feeding his own ego. So long as they are not signing a contract with a player of his the club can just ignore Raiola.

OldSchoolManc

Put it this way - how many other agents do you hear all over the media, slagging their clients club off and constantly unsettling the player?

Answer: None

Not worth the trouble.

Stadjer

Maybe you joke, but for all I care, I dont judge the man off how much money he has earned, but more for what a cnut of person he is. Jeff Bezos also earns a shitload, but couldnt give two fecks about his employees or paying taxes.

Nowadays what you make is more important to some people than what character you have shown. Feck that, he's a cnut.

And if he speaks 5 languages like he speaks english, then most people speak about 3-5 languages. And thats without being an agent and languages being in your interest to learn. Bravo, he's a cnut.
It is fine that you consider Raiola a cnut but the fact you attack him over his English was a bit lame in my opinion. He speaks Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish and English. That is pretty impressive in my opinion and than you shouldnt be attacking him for not having perfect English.

I dont really share the hatred many have for Raiola. Yeah ofcourse he is cnut in the way he talks about Manchester United, how he tries to move his players around and steals young players from youth teams to bring them to foreign clubs. It is his job though. He is trying to do his best for his players. If Pogba really is unhappy (which wouldnt be suprising) and wants out than Raiola will do everything in his power to make that happen for his player. He says and does the things the player cant do to force a club into doing what the player wants. Raiola in return is rewarded very well for it.

If i had Raiola his job i would do the same. If i was a player i would hire Raiola. What does that say about my character? I guess i would also be a cnut but if i would be a players agent i would want to be the best. If i need to act like a cnut for that? I guess i will have too.

I do have a certain respect for Raiola. He started as someone who made pizzas. Became a translator for a football agent and build himself up to the most influencial football agent. That is pretty impressive to me.

However if Pogba leaves i think we do need to take a Raiola break.. however that is mostly because it would mean that Lingard is removed from the club. The whole 'all clubs should ban Raiola' is a pipedream. There will always be clubs saying yes to worldclass players like Pogba even if they have to be involved with Raiola for it.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It is fine that you consider Raiola a cnut but the fact you attack him over his English was a bit lame in my opinion. He speaks Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish and English. That is pretty impressive in my opinion and than you shouldnt be attacking him for not having perfect English.

I dont really share the hatred many have for Raiola. Yeah ofcourse he is cnut in the way he talks about Manchester United, how he tries to move his players around and steals young players from youth teams to bring them to foreign clubs. It is his job though. He is trying to do his best for his players. If Pogba really is unhappy (which wouldnt be suprising) and wants out than Raiola will do everything in his power to make that happen for his player. He says and does the things the player cant do to force a club into doing what the player wants. Raiola in return is rewarded very well for it.

If i had Raiola his job i would do the same. If i was a player i would hire Raiola. What does that say about my character? I guess i would also be a cnut but if i would be a players agent i would want to be the best. If i need to act like a cnut for that? I guess i will have too.

I do have a certain respect for Raiola. He started as someone who made pizzas. Became a translator for a football agent and build himself up to the most influencial football agent. That is pretty impressive to me.

However if Pogba leaves i think we do need to take a Raiola break.. however that is mostly because it would mean that Lingard is removed from the club. The whole 'all clubs should ban Raiola' is a pipedream. There will always be clubs saying yes to worldclass players like Pogba even if they have to be involved with Raiola for it.
Impressive to find that slot for yourself but ultimately he represents one of the worst aspects about the evolution of football. If the footballing authorities eventually step in and limit what agents can take out of the game it will be an immense improvement.

With regards to being a player and who you'd hire. If you're a player for United you certainly don't do what Lingard does and hire an agent who is publicly at war with the club. There are plenty of agents who will work their ass off to get you loads of money, but you don't have to go for that cnut.

R'hllor

This whole thing makes no sense, some act gob smacked, what you expected to happen. Check threads before Pogba joined from Juventus. Also section of this hate is just hiding behing his agent to justify it, said it already but wouldnt be surprised to see Martial next on target list after Pogba leaves but this time they wont be able to hide behind MR as he aint his agent.

Stadjer

Impressive to find that slot for yourself but ultimately he represents one of the worst aspects about the evolution of football. If the footballing authorities eventually step in and limit what agents can take out of the game it will be an immense improvement.

With regards to being a player and who you'd hire. If you're a player for United you certainly don't do what Lingard does and hire an agent who is publicly at war with the club. There are plenty of agents who will work their ass off to get you loads of money, but you don't have to go for that cnut.
I totally agree about that. The evolution of modern football is horrible and the money and agents have ruined a lot. However i think we are past a point of no return, im afraid it just has to be accepted. I dont know if it is legally even possible to ban the agents. If players think it is worth to hire a manager and pay the money.. what can be done about it? Clubs would need to take action but i think a lot of clubs wont take action because they dont want to miss out on players like Pogba.