Music Liam Gallagher

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Screw Slade, come on feel the noize was waiting all those years for Liam to sing it.

Same with Street fighting man and that version of The Who’s My Generation.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
What docu?
It was called Liam Gallagher: As it was - it looks like it has been taken off now unfortunately. Was on over Christmas. If you can find it anywhere, worth a watch.

Sure he’s ballsed up a bit but his spirit is still strong and he comes across really well in it.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
One of those things I can forgive him for being a Citeh fan the first couple of albums I couldn't care less they were part of my growing up.

I can remember they did Come on feel the noize (sp?) on TOTP and his voice sounded insane. Who called him this generation's Mick Jagger? Someone well placed did I might google it.

Found some of it anyway

Isn't that mimed?

arthurka

It was called Liam Gallagher: As it was - it looks like it has been taken off now unfortunately. Was on over Christmas. If you can find it anywhere, worth a watch.

Sure he’s ballsed up a bit but his spirit is still strong and he comes across really well in it.
Found it thanks

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
There was an interview with NG and Nick Wire (which no longer seems to be on youtube) in which they described the tour Oasis shared with Manic Street Preachers and Lanegan's band Screaming Trees. Apparently Liam spent weeks repeatedly calling Lanegan things like "crazy conkers", "barking branches" and "tiny twiglets", culminating in the then severely crack and heroin addled Lanegan threatening to stab him to death.

For that and many other reasons, I suspect Lanegan's book will be pretty entertaining.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Incredible crowd at his TRNSMT headline gig last week:

IoW crowd was static in comparison tonight.

Last edited:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
There was an interview with NG and Nick Wire (which no longer seems to be on youtube) in which they described the tour Oasis shared with Manic Street Preachers and Lanegan's band Screaming Trees. Apparently Liam spent weeks repeatedly calling Lanegan things like "crazy conkers", "barking branches" and "tiny twiglets", culminating in the then severely crack and heroin addled Lanegan threatening to stab him to death.

For that and many other reasons, I suspect Lanegan's book will be pretty entertaining.
Always liked Liam and underneath all the bravado I think he is a likeable and decent sort. Much more likeable than that prick Noel anyway. Noel appears to be the sort that sucks up to celebs and Liam just is Liam which is probably why Lanegan didn't like him as he didn't give him the respect he felt he deserved.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

I’m team Lanegan on this one. He’s a dude.

phelans shorts

Always liked Liam and underneath all the bravado I think he is a likeable and decent sort. Much more likeable than that prick Noel anyway. Noel appears to be the sort that sucks up to celebs and Liam just is Liam which is probably why Lanegan didn't like him as he didn't give him the respect he felt he deserved.
In recent years Liam seems to have calmed down a lot which is obviously understandable getting away from all the other stuff that came with being Oasis front man, his solo music is largely good and he seems like the kind of guy who’d be great fun to have a pint with.

Noel however keeps releasing a load of toss and seems to be an utter arsehole with it.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Team Noel all the way. His High Flying Birds is great, dunno what you’re complaining about.