Liam Miller - Rest in Peace

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
RIP
Celtic and united fan played for both clubs, he lived a life that most of us wont achieve, I pray for his kids.

If only our world leaders would spend less on their imaginary borders and how big their cocks are and spend more on research for diseases and science . fecking cancer.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
RIP.

Biggest issue with pancreatic cancer IIRC is that symptoms show up so late, that's its rarely treatable.

With other cancers there are signs early on, pancreatic not so much, very sad.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
36 is no age. So so young:(
Hopefully now he's at peace.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
RIP.
Thoughts to his family at this sad time.

SerenityValley

Cancer really is a right *******. 36 is so young - my wife was 36 when she died last year, and this is a kick to the gut because no one should need to die so young.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Cancer really is a right *******. 36 is so young - my wife was 36 when she died last year, and this is a kick to the gut because no one should need to die so young.
Sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how it feels.

RedBrickWall

Rest in peace, my grandfather passed from pancreatic cancer because the doctors couldn’t identify it soon enough from him being diagnosed it was a two week turnaround until he passed away. More needs to be done in terms of research and treatment for pancreatic cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
fecking hell. I loved Miller as a player - I was barely a teenager when he broke onto the scene at Celtic and subsequently signed for United. The Irish connection no doubt inspired me, also. This news was coming down the tracks with a while yet it makes it no less surreal to wake up to.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
RIP, so sad.

We need to wise up and ditch the red and processed meat, in fact all animal products.

I’m not suggesting this was the sole cause of Liam’s cancer, but it is linked heavily to these cancers.

Jericholyte2

RIP to Liam, I know he didn't have much of an impact at the club but it's no way to go at such a bloody young age.

I know it does sound a little cold, and at this juncture the family wouldn't care at all but at this point the wage of a footballer would be of benefit as any potential debts could / should be taken care of and the family will be taken care of financially.

ZAGREB RED

Remember him breaking through at Celtic then getting his big move to United, never really happened for him but this really is terribly sad news. Way, way too young, thoughts with his family and friends.
RIP.

Remember him breaking through at Celtic then getting his big move to United, never really happened for him but this really is terribly sad news. Way, way too young, thoughts with his family and friends.
RIP.
I mean, just what place does that have in this thread? This is no place to discuss his career really.