Lil Wayne

Anderson15

Whos a fan?

2/3's of his songs are pure shite but the rest are quality.

Can anyone reccommend some good songs by him?

Alex

I completely agree, he has some very good songs, but the fact that he releases a new song every two weeks means he releases a lot of stuff not worth listening to

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Well try a few of these, most are a selection off the Carter III album.

Lollipop
Mr. Carter

Shoot Me Down
Nothing On Me
PMW

Comfortable
Tie My Hands
Girls All Around The World
Mrs. Officer

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
lil wayne has been out since like 99.

The lil wayne you know now is years away from the lil wayne i grew up with, im talking his 500 degrees album, drop it like its hot, bling bling, #1 stunner, even hustler musik and fly in from 'carter 2'.

Its sad when you compare the hot boys lil wayne with this auto tune using wanker

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
One of the best rappers in the world, and still 21.

His talent's undoubted, just check some of his interviews were he starts rapping and keeps on doing it for a couple of minutes.

Some songs I'd recommend, other than Mr Carter and a Millie is the "A Millie: Thanking the fans".

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
lil wayne has been out since like 99. the lil wayne you know now is years away from the lil wayne i grew up with, im talking his 500 degrees album the drop it like its hots, bling bling, #1 stunner, even hustler musik, fly in from carter 2.
Its sad when you compare the hot boys lil wayne with this auto tune using wanker
I don't even know what you are saying here :confused:

Anderson15

^ Nice one Ill check that out

I reccomend

Thats my N***A
Cry Out
Dedication 3 off his new mixtape is good too

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
'Lollipop remix ft Kanye West' is class too.

Safe sex is great sex
Better wear a latex
Cuz you dont want that late text
that "I think I'm late" text

Hehe

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
One of the best rappers in the world, and still 21.

His talent's undoubted, just check some of his interviews were he starts rapping and keeps on doing it for a couple of minutes.

Some songs I'd recommend, other than Mr Carter and a Millie is the "A Millie: Thanking the fans".
he's like 25/26

I don't even know what you are saying here :confused:
read it slowly lol you will get the jist

Tibs

lil wayne - I'm Me

lil wayne - Kush

Both are tunes are definately worth a download

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
lil wayne has been out since like 99.

The lil wayne you know now is years away from the lil wayne i grew up with, im talking his 500 degrees album, drop it like its hot, bling bling, #1 stunner, even hustler musik and fly in from 'carter 2'.

I remember them, BG - bling bling, drop it like its hot, way of life, back that ass up with juvenile, cash money is a army...

Things are a bit different nowadays though generally aren't they. I hardly listen to new music now, what happened to the likes of Beans, Freeway, and CNN...

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Aha a man with more than a limited knowledge of hiphop.
Freeway is one of the hardest out Philadelphia Freeway was a great album 'What we do' probably one of the best songs of the last decade.
Have you heard 'Bread & Butter' thats my 'boxing music' it hypes me up and settles me down at the same time.
Beans and State Prop on a whole were great, Purple Rain another great song

dRNk SAnTA

Love Lil' Wayne.

It's fashionable to hate him these days though.

He's got a new mixtape coming out soon, and he's going to re-release the carter III with all new songs - which is a bit weird, but I'm excited.

Anderson15

Love Lil' Wayne.

It's fashionable to hate him these days though.

He's got a new mixtape coming out soon, and he's going to re-release the carter III with all new songs - which is a bit weird, but I'm excited.

You mean the Dedication 3?

Its got a few good songs on it "dedication 3" and "whoever you like" are good songs.

dRNk SAnTA

You mean the Dedication 3?

Its got a few good songs on it "dedication 3" and "whoever you like" are good songs.
I meant The Drought is Over pt. 6, I couldn't remember what it was called.

It came out earlier today I think, so if anyone is interested you can get a link to download it here:

http://2dopeboyz.com/2008/11/26/the-empire-lil-wayne-the-drought-is-over-pt6-mixtape/

I've just downloaded it myself, I didn't really like Dedication 3 so hopefully I'll like this more!

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
yh its got a 50 cent diss on it called louisianimal on it and that red magic track on it with game (the live version was better) alson look for im a monster aka im gonna eat you alive, decent track

GodlovesUnited

In my opinion, this is his best song. Some of his best songs are BM JR (from the carter I), mrs. officer (carter III), ya heard me (bg's album too hood 2 be hollywood), earthquake (carter I), this is the carter (carter I), lollipop remix with kanye west, and his verse in we takin over. The entire Da drought 3 is great, especially if you've heard the songs he's rapping over. He's by far the best rapper right now. His delivery and punchlines are excellent. But he's got lots of shit songs because he releases so many. He makes new mixtapes all the time.

CLK, he sounds different from when he was with the hot boys because it was about 10 years ago and now he actually gets to rap in his own style not fill up the space between a short verse and the chorus or put out an album that fits the style of the early 90's cash money sound and mannie fresh's beats (the guy makes great beats but at they can get pretty repetitive). He's much better now than he was back then because he isn't as limited with what he does. He's not as raw, but he's a much better overall rapper.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I meant The Drought is Over pt. 6, I couldn't remember what it was called.

It came out earlier today I think, so if anyone is interested you can get a link to download it here:

http://2dopeboyz.com/2008/11/26/the-empire-lil-wayne-the-drought-is-over-pt6-mixtape/

I've just downloaded it myself, I didn't really like Dedication 3 so hopefully I'll like this more!
I tried to listen to this but the version here has some robot fecker shouting 'The Empire' or some other random shit every 10 secs through the whole mix - just when you think he has gone, he comes back !!
this is incredibly annoying

Anderson15

thanks dRnK SAnTA for the link

He watches United games aswell

"I was watching Manchester United play soccer against Villareal yesterday and man, Cristiano Ronaldo gets picked on a lot. But he stood up to them yesterday, and I respect that. My favorite player is Ronaldinho, though. He makes the game look effortless. He makes it possible for a person who doesn't know the game to instantly know it just by watching him. A lot of Americans don't really watch soccer, which is a shame, because it's really exciting and once you get into it it's pretty easy to stay with it."