Lil Wayne

Godfather

I must admit I'm a fan of many of his songs. Should immediately stop that rock shit though.
When will he be released btw?

Godfather

So Carter IV then.

What you guys think about it? I've heard pretty much every song on the album and well... he really isnt the same anymore. Raps so differently to what he did years ago.

2 or 3 songs are still pretty good I think. Megaman is pretty good, she will is okish,...John is nice and Tech n9ne went in like crazy in the intro.

Too much pop overall. He has really gone somewhat downhill.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Poor album from an overrated artist imo.

I hope Jay-Z goes after Wayne for the diss and ends his career, too often Jay ignores people but when Wayne threatens to kidnap Beyonce, it's time to act.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Both albums were completely shit. Wankers the lot of them.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Carter 4, I know y'all have been waiting for the Bossman review of this.

I'd give it 2.5/5.

I like 'I'm not a human being', no ceilings and his raps on the young money album much better.

He's developed this monotone flow when he used to be so diverse. For example on 'she will' and 'Nightmares from the bottom' he might aswell be talking to me.

Too many wack bars is an issue for example:

'I'm all about my riches, my name should be Richard!' ....'I'm going in like my water broke...' 'I've got money to kill time....deadclocks' and there's so many more of these kind of lines.

He didn't try at all, well that's what it looks like. His best song is the outro with Shyne, Bun B, Nas and Busta...and he's not featured....they all go super hard even though Syne's voice is comical.

Anyway his best track he's on for me is a bonus one:

It's sad, but as he says on the album:

'I do it for the money, Man I'm such a hooker'

and he's laughing all the way to the bank with this excuse of a follow up. He better come harder than this on his next joint or he's lost a fan.

This lad just has to be lost, I mean these lyrics are fecking wack, why is he trying to make it sound like it's some proper deep stuff??? This ain't no super introspective lyrical personal lyrics. GTFOH:

AttackingFlair

The previous album was better like you said, this one was pretty poor. I don't know which guy it was on 'Outro' but the whole part which starts off with 'I'm a villain, I'm a villian' was awesome.

Stretch

Lil' Wayne is just not my kinda rapper. Too many simplistic raps. His music is heavily beat driven and I feel he does injustice to some of the production he gets. I havn't even bothered to listen to Carter IV. Carter III was decent and Carter II was something I could spin.