g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Lindelöf is spending his international break in Gambia with Unicef to help underprivileged kids

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
We managed 8 whole posts before the inevitable bashing, i am impressed!
he's been the scapegoat for many for quite a while now. Probably the same people who used to moan about Carrick and Rooney

SoCross

As long as he doesn’t help the underprivileged kids with heading practice amirite eh eh

Withnail

Yeah mate it's hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: English isn't my Native language and I didn't see the white text when I quoted :lol::lol: Hysterical I know!
Jaysus you're a bit thin-skinned aren't you? It didn't really need white text but was funnier because you somehow deleted the white text while also not seeing it.

AndySmith1990

Good on him. I think it's important to appreciate decency in people more than ever these days when so many awful people seem to get so much attention

Shai-Hulud

Yeah mate it's hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: English isn't my Native language and I didn't see the white text when I quoted :lol::lol: Hysterical I know!
Your defensiveness after making a fool of yourself is kinda funny too.

zaafi

Jaysus you're a bit thin-skinned aren't you? It didn't really need white text but was funnier because you somehow deleted the white text while also not seeing it.
I didn't quote the post mate. I have a weird thing for just marking the text I quote and then click the quote button beneath the text, so I didn't remove anything. Anyway, apologies, had a rough week and that's all really.

Your defensiveness after making a fool of yourself is kinda funny too.
Okay mate. Decent post.

Withnail

I didn't quote the post mate. I have a weird thing for just marking the text I quote and then click the quote button beneath the text, so I didn't remove anything. Anyway, apologies, had a rough week and that's all really.

Okay mate. Decent post.
Fair enough man. No offence meant. :)