Lindelöf is spending his international break in Gambia with Unicef to help underprivileged kids

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lovely lovely story.

But this will not help him build some rage to be a bit tougher on the pitch :wenger:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
A perfect counterpoint to the inane ramblings of the other bloke. Nice to see we've real people still in the squad. Victor always seemed a decent guy. Well done, buddy.

MattJ166

Very unprofessional of this lad to go on holidays when the club is in such turmoil. Too many of this current first team are concerned with frivolities like feeding children while they still can't put in a cross. Top players can be seen in training already, shaking hands with their teammates and working to improve conditions in the clubs facilities by pointing out current failures and lack of development.

white txt
You had me in the first half I'm not going to lie haha

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Couldn’t he just help install a new jacuzzi? The gym could do with a lick of paint too!

All jokes aside what a fantastic way to use his time off.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Lindelgod strikes again.

Lovely man.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Didn't see any "last part". If I had seen that, I wouldn't be asking. And thanks for posting the exact same comment like the other three posters before you.
By last part i meant on this;
"Top players can be seen in training already, shaking hands with their teammates and working to improve conditions in the clubs facilities by pointing out current failures and lack of development."
It is pretty obvious that it is sarcasm, isn't it?

And except on sarcasm, you could work a little on your attitude. You got 3 polite answers on your post and you reacted like somebody threw a brick on you.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
What??? If I had seen white text, I wouldn't be asking that question. Stop pretending to know stuff you don't know.
OK, I apologize most profusely for pretending to know stuff I do not know. Lindelof is my favourite player and some day, I hope to marry him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Give him 200k/wk!

Note: Good work, Lindo. He always seems like a nice guy and total pro.

Last edited:

krazyrobus

He better take those shitty utd facilities to Gambia, they would be better appreciated there.

MalaysianRed7

Sounds like a very good man, Lindelof. This excellent initiative and him chasing after a motorcyclist who had just robbed an elderly lady.