Lingard to join West Ham on loan

AshRK

If brewster is worth 20m then lingard is definitely worth 40m. Will be an asset to westham.

Bwuk

Chuffed for Jesse.

He’s a good player who lost confidence at United.

dove

Good for him. Clearly not good enough for us but he should do fine at West Ham and maybe get us a decent fee after loan ends.

U99ted

Sometimes a player just needs that change of environment. See Jonny Evans at Leicester.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Class. This is the perfect set up for him, I reckon. This West Ham side absolutely run themselves deep and have bought into Moyes’ philosophy and Lingard will be the perfect no.10 for it.

United58

Ole can't get a tune out of him, Moyes has Lionel Jesse out in one game. I know who I'd prefer in charge of United!

-Supreme-

He really is one of the fittest players around given he has barely played this season, think he will do well for West Ham for this reason alone when games are coming thick and fast with other players already clocked so many mins in short space of time.

Simbo

Brilliant, still rate him tbh. Keeps the effort up we know he can do he could really thrive elsewhere.

RashyForPM

Want to quote the guy who told me Lingard was a Rotherham, Championship relegation level player but can’t be bothered to trawl through so many pages. Anyway, never tell me Jesse isn’t a good player again. Not United level even though he was a good servant, but he is a good player and a good guy. Hope he fires West Ham to EL football.

davidmichael

Delighted for him, not good enough for where we want to be but he’s United through and through so it’s lovely to see him do well unless it’s against us. Hopefully that’ll add to his value and West Ham take Lingard as part exchange for Declan Rice in the summer.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Done well tonight. Fits and starts as he did of late for Utd. Could never displace any of our squad at present so good luck.
You never know he could come back rejuvenated and do a job for us....

Maybe not

Okey

Where did that come from?! Get in Messe Lingodinho!

Okey

Delighted for him, not good enough for where we want to be but he’s United through and through so it’s lovely to see him do well unless it’s against us. Hopefully that’ll add to his value and West Ham take Lingard as part exchange for Declan Rice in the summer.
Spot on! I'm crossing everything for that to happen.