Lionel Messi | PSG Watch

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Just watched the BBC documentary, imagine if all of us could be talented at just one thing like Messi is at football.

I'd love for him to go back to Barca at the end of the year once his contract runs out.

I feel PSG will win the CL this year and we don't know what will happen in the WC final but I still have doubts there.

When you see how heartbroken he was when he had to leave Barca, I think he deserves a real send off from the club and the fans.

I think this season he will have a Ligue 1 title, a CL and maybe even the Coupe De France as another medal.

A year or two at Barca before going to the MLS would be a perfect end for his domestic career.

It's sad too because I doubt feel I'll ever see a player like him again, every stage of his career has just been mesmerizing to watch.

He can still be that playmaker from deep, linking up play, carrying the ball arriving late in the box, he will never lose that magic.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I always root for Messi’s downfall but if we are all honest with ourselves he is the GOAT. His performances during this WC, at his age, have got me starting to feel he deserves a WC and might get my support.
Same here. Want him to win to be in argument for one of the best. Has to win this match IMO to be up there since he never played in the PL like Ronaldo.
Really really big moment in world football today.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Dispossessed far too many times in this specific game so he will never be the goat.

cyberman

Looks his age in the second half now. It’s a shame Ronaldo and Messi found teams that could do damage and they’re at the age they are.
Saying that Messi could still win a World Up!

AndySmith1990

To think their are people waiting to jump in this thread to either proclaim him the best, or laugh at him, depending on the outcome of 30 mins of football

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
In hindsight it would have been best to take him off around the 70th minute and pack the midfield.

Bole Top

has to save couple of them now imo. not Martinez, him. otherwise he's being carried by his teammates imo.

TheLord

The thread should be renamed to reflect the greatness on display today.
Messi - the GOAT

genardk

Supports
Juventus
THE UNDISPUTED GREATEST OF ALL TIME..

What a career, thanks for all!!!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It only feels right that he crowned his career with the WC at the very end.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I would love it for Ronnie to hand him the trophy.

Zen86

Always felt he had to win the WC to really stake that claim, such is the competition for such a mantle. Fair play to him.