Lionel Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
har

questioning my love of United because I think Messi is by far the best in the world?

bizaare and offensive at the same time

I wonder if you've even stepped foot in Old Trafford
Nice job of making a mess of a simple task (reading). Clearly, I was poking fun at your love for Messi rather than trying to belittle your love from United. Why would it offend you so personally if Iniesta had won it? You seem to be very rattled at the thought of that happening.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Nice job of making a mess of a simple task (reading). Clearly, I was poking fun at your love for Messi rather than trying to belittle your love from United. Why would it offend you so personally if Iniesta had won it? You seem to be very rattled at the thought of that happening.
'you support Messi with the same passion as United'

what else could that mean?

you need to sit on the naughty step mate

amolbhatia50k

That you seem really obsessed with him. My choice of words was probably poor.

But why would Iniesta winning it rattle you so much? I'm assuming it would after reading your posts in the other thread.

Spoony

The People's President

It means you're a bit of a fanboy ie you've probably got his named tattooed on your cock and have a huge poster of him making out with Tevez just above your bed. I don't think saying that you follow both United and Messi equally as passionately...is such a controversial statement.

Boss

It means you're a bit of a fanboy ie you've probably got his named tattooed on your cock and have a huge poster of him making out with Tevez just above your bed. I don't think saying that you follow both United and Messi equally as passionately...is such a controversial statement.
I agree, how insulting can you get!

only posters I have are United ones and Rihanna mate

the tattoo, no comment

amolbhatia50k

I mean, what are we all supposed to make of it when you hop from thread to thread celebrating his victory? It's the sort of excitement I would expect had a United player won.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Boss put Koroux's balls in his mouth?

The Caf just threw me another curveball.

Boss

The award wasn't for the best player around. It was for the best player of the past season. Xavi has been robbed.
meh, each is own, I don't think Xavi was better than Messi individually last season who hit new heights but he could have easily won it, Messi with 58 goals in 54 games, some of the goals sensational.. and more than his fair share of assists, it's hard to call that a robbery

the biggest travesty was Iniesta being there

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Thoroughly deserved, though I'm surprised that he won. Iniesta coming second shows how close this was to be ridiculous.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Thoroughly deserved, though I'm surprised that he won. Iniesta coming second shows how close this was to be ridiculous.

Arruda

Supports
Porto

Arruda

Supports
Porto

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Cal? is becoming more and more a parody of himself I'm afraid. His unwillingness to acknowledge Messi as a great footballer is just sad.

I've seen people do it with Ronaldo as well, in far bigger numbers, but I guess that's more a case of jealousy and envy, coupled with the fact that Ronaldo is a bit of a twat. With Messi I find it bizarre really.

Quite deserved that Messi wins it, for once it seems like a handful of good performances in the WC isn't deciding, and I for one welcome the notion of performances through the season as reasoning for the decision. Messi has probably been the best player in the world throughout this year, and you can't really argue to heavily against it.

Iniesta's inclusion ahead of the likes of Sneijder and Ronaldo is just bizarre though.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
^

Well said. And it's a joke Ronaldo wasn't in the running.
Even if the WC is used as a deciding factor, Iniesta didn't really produce a great tournament. Villa was far better, Sneijder was far better and enjoyed a much more productive club season as well, Forlan the same. I just don't get it. It has to be some kind of accumulated hype in Iniesta's case, for being a great footballer without any individual honours for a number of years, I guess. But that's not right for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.