Lisandro Martinez | Man Utd player - Contract till 2027, with the option to extend for a further year

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Seeing members of his own fan base slate him for his performance in a clean sheet against one of the worlds best number 9 because said number 9 got chances against him truly is the height of Caf’dom.

He may well be shite for us but let the guy play some first.
This!!!!

We conceded 57 league goals last season but now the CAF demands we only sign defenders that do not even allow shots on goal.
I know we want improvement but this is hilarious.
Honestly what are some people smoking here?

Robindinho

Eriksen day today, Martinez day tomorrow?

Nice to sign someone who seemingly wants to be here. Got to hand it to him for that... he can't reach it anyway.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
If we don't get De Jong, maybe Ten Hag would fashion a functional midfield with him as part of it?

Bogga

Getting announced properly today then? Or did he just follow Eriksen for the lols?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Getting announced properly today then? Or did he just follow Eriksen for the lols?
Just had an Email from Murtough, he confirmed announcement at 11am. Cheers

Bogga

Just had an Email from Murtough, he confirmed announcement at 11am. Cheers
Awesome! Knew someone had some inside information... can you pm me some info regarding Antony and FDJ while you're at it?

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Considering FDJ is going nowhere and Antony unlikely to join, Lisandro will start in Midfield as a stop gap with Maguire and Lindelof at the back , sad i know.