Lisandro Martinez | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizx

Are the Ajax fans as sensitive as the Everton fans? Remember when they started to hate Moyes because of him wanting former players.
I've seen more posts of Ajax fans being happy for Lisandro and saying that he deserves a good move, than raging about EtH buying his former players

Nicolarra90

Timing won't matter when big Chris Wood uses him as a launch pad. He'll be starting at the big man in wonder the way year 7s look at year 11s.
He's a South American and Argentinian CB. If he's the one marking Wood, Martinez will clip Wood's calves with his knees in every set piece until he can't jump properly.

RC89

Does everyone we sign just end up on 100k plus? He’s from the Dutch league ffs, he would have been at best on a 5th of that before.
I actually think it's a reasonable salary. Plays for the NT and is also coming in to be a starter (I hope).

Blood Mage

Our build-up play from the back will be immense next season, it will more than make up for us having to watch him get monstered by a big lump striker in a couple of games.

Tavern in the town

By that logic Holberg also made the team. Would you like him at United cause I sure won’t!
What are you talking about? I was responding to someone who implied that Martinez‘s lack of height isn’t an issue because it works in international football. I’m not sure how you’ve suddenly turned that into my logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.