Liverpool assistant Buvac leaves after dispute with Klopp

CA1

Most managers would be at a disadvantage without their trusty right hand man. If Faria left Jose tomorrow, Mourinho would struggle with delegation and elements of coaching.

I think this Buvac may well be called the brains but I think it would be ignorant and disrespectful to Klopp to suggest Klopp is just there to cheerlead.

Apparently Buvac's infleuence had been diminshed last few weeks so they obviously did OK vs City and Roma (1st leg).

But it's a huge loss, no doubt.

I always think you want an assistant who will tell the main manager "no you're wrong there, we should do it like this"

If Buvac was that man, and it sounds like he was, it's a huge loss.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Odd... difficult to interpret it.

Pscholes18

Has this been posted? I can't be arsed to look.....ESPN says hes taking time away for the rest if the season due to personal reasons. Still employed by Pool.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Odd that he is still stressed as an employee, yet the angle being fed is that he's been less and less involved of late. Sounds like he's either clinically depressed, or there's some porkies being fed by the club.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Nice work, Double Agent RiP:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Current Liverpool Manager Jürgen Klopp labelled Buvač as "the brain" in his coaching team, while describing himself as "the heart" and the second assistant coach, Peter Krawietz, as "the eye". Buvač has been credited for developing the high-speed attacking style that brought success at Borussia Dortmund.[1]

from wiki

Beggining of the end! Hopefully.
Klopp is obviously the penis then!

cyberman

Say what you want about Duncan but its hard to deny the stories he breaks

R o o K

Big blow for Liverpool, huge blow. It will show next games or next year if he does not come back. Master tactician. And yes, always thought Klopp was just the cheerleader.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I think this Buvac may well be called the brains but I think it would be ignorant and disrespectful to Klopp to suggest Klopp is just there to cheerlead.

Apparently Buvac's infleuence had been diminshed last few weeks so they obviously did OK vs City and Roma (1st leg).

But it's a huge loss, no doubt.

I always think you want an assistant who will tell the main manager "no you're wrong there, we should do it like this"

If Buvac was that man, and it sounds like he was, it's a huge loss.
You sound like a closet Liverpool fan.

Ignorant and disrespectful? Huge loss?

If by loss you mean gain, then I'm with you.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
feck me, please let Roma turn this tie around on Wednesday and have this story be the reason* behind the Scouse collapse. Just for shits and giggles.

*we all know it'll have a minuscule effect on the team but it'll be great to see Klopp having to bat away questions and accusations for the following few days prior to another collapse v Chelsea :drool:

Smithy_123

I fully expect a Clough-esque meltdown, similar to when Peter Taylor left. You can't underestimate the importance of a manager's right-hand man.

mav_9me

If it was something family or health related, it could have been done in a more organized manner with them ahead of this story.
The way this broke out of the blue suggests more of a story, more like a bust up.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I think it's pretty clear Liverpool are finishing 5th and losing 3-0 on Wednesday as a direct result of this bust up.

Please be true please be true please be true

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think it's pretty clear Liverpool are finishing 5th and losing 3-0 on Wednesday as a direct result of this bust up.

Please be true please be true please be true
:drool:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The club's line just sounds like they're trying to keep it under wraps, possibly hoping he'll change his mind and trying not to have too big a deal made of it with their important games coming up.

jackofalltrades

Aren't there any rumours about him being offered a mangerial post ? After all, most assisstants reach the stage where they think they can do the job just as well as the manager and if they have any ambition they just have to give it a try. It would be easy for him to drop back into coaching if need be as well, wouldn't it ?

Flying_Heckfish

Aren't there any rumours about him being offered a mangerial post ? After all, most assisstants reach the stage where they think they can do the job just as well as the manager and if they have any ambition they just have to give it a try. It would be easy for him to drop back into coaching if need be as well, wouldn't it ?
New Arsenal manager confirmed

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
If it was something family or health related, it could have been done in a more organized manner with them ahead of this story.
The way this broke out of the blue suggests more of a story, more like a bust up.
He was on the bench for the Stoke game on Saturday. Castles broke the story on Sunday late night so i doubt there was much chance to organise anything.

However as all Liverpool fans know FSG love putting out a happy story before a negative one breaks. I'm guessing that's why the Firminio contract signing revealed on Sunday.

The personal problems explanation is too ambiguous could cover a serious illness or problems with personnel at work. It must of been a humdinger of an argument to walk away from a 17 year friendship with a semi final and possibly final coming up.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
He was on the bench for the Stoke game on Saturday. Castles broke the story on Sunday late night so i doubt there was much chance to organise anything.

However as all Liverpool fans know FSG love putting out a happy story before a negative one breaks. I'm guessing that's why the Firminio contract signing revealed on Sunday.

The personal problems explanation is too ambiguous could cover a serious illness or problems with personnel at work. It must of been a humdinger of an argument to walk away from a 17 year friendship with a semi final and possibly final coming up.
Buvac likes his grass dry. Confirmed.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It must of been a humdinger of an argument to walk away from a 17 year friendship with a semi final and possibly final coming up.
Messi v Ronaldo.

Acole9

Outstanding
Castles is right, the club are hardly going to put out a statement ahead of a semi final saying that he's gone and all the rest of it. They're trying to dress this up and hope he'll slip off quietly in the summer without little drama.

spiriticon

I don't know how important he is, but on a similar note I never felt that Rafa was the same at Liverpool after Pako Ayestaran left.

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
Big blow for Liverpool, huge blow. It will show next games or next year if he does not come back. Master tactician. And yes, always thought Klopp was just the cheerleader.
Why hasn't it shown in the last few months where the relationship has deteriorated?