Liverpool FC are up for sale

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Just to clarify, he's the same poster who writes stuff like this:
I am yes. And intelligent enough people can see the difference. Human rights is not a subject I would wum about even if it was just to "get one over Utd fans". :rolleyes:

Real Name

I am yes. And intelligent enough people can see the difference. Human rights is not a subject I would wum about even if it was just to "get one over Utd fans". :rolleyes:
I'm not so sure, cause 90 percent of your posts are wumming.

LordSpud

Close the thread. They're not up for sale. Plenty of other places to laugh at the Liverpool residents on the Caf

MegadrivePerson

Liverpool: FSG agree to sell minority stake in club worth £82-164m to Dynasty Equity - BBC Sport

Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group (FSG) have agreed to sell a minority stake in the club worth between £82m and £164m to global sports investment firm Dynasty Equity.

The deal ends the search for new investment by FSG, who wanted to retain majority ownership of the Reds.
The new investment will primarily be used to pay off the club's bank debt.

"Our long-term commitment to Liverpool remains as strong as ever," said FSG president Mike Gordon.

"We have always said that if there is an investment partner that is right for Liverpool then we would pursue the opportunity to help ensure the club's long-term financial resiliency and future growth."

cyberman

I’m seeing fans assuming they’ll bank the extra but surely it just stays in FSG pockets?

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
I’m seeing fans assuming they’ll bank the extra but surely it just stays in FSG pockets?
All the reports seems to say it will go to paying bank debt accrued from Covid and building the new stand.

frostbite

The Glazers should sell Man Utd for 5 billion and buy Liverpool for 3 billion. Win-win!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Why are FSG unable to pay any of that off themselves, its not like they are skint?
unwilling. I suppose it is good they aren't taking money out, but considering how much value their asset has accrued since they bought us, it wouldn't be a huge ask for them to cover infrastructure investment to some extent. not happening.