Liverpool, fecking Liverpool ask the FA to look into VAR at the derby.

Darth Revan

Pickford should have gone but it’s embarrassing the way that they’ve done this and comes across as incredibly small-time and petty.

Every single club has had farcical decisions going their way since VAR was introduced and despite the tantrums post match, nobody has gone to this extent.

VAR definitely needs another overview of how it is used but this avenue from Liverpool is a cry-baby routine.
You do understand that everton was also one of the clubs who wrote to FA last season about VAR implementation?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
What a fuss by Klopp, Liverpoo * and their pundits and supporters!
It's the end of the world! :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
You do understand that everton was also one of the clubs who wrote to FA last season about VAR implementation?
okay? Are they the ones putting in a formal complaint by themselves right now? No.

when we did there was a collective meeting of complaints/ the system had just been introduced.

It just seems an absolute cheek of them to do this when they benefitted from countless decisions last year and had their own fair share of stuff in the game like the Robertson kick out.

Last edited:

Lee565

Liverpool really are the best club at playing the victim card.

Darth Revan

okay? Are they the ones putting in a formal complaint by themselves right now? No.

when we did there was a collective meeting of complaints/ the system had just been introduced.

It just seems an absolute cheek of them to do this when they benefitted from countless decisions last year and had their own fair share of stuff in the game like the Robertson kick out.
Nonetheless i think media is calling this as an investigation, you know clicks and stuff, i just think scousers want some clarification on "VAR" decisions, as should other clubs too. We see feck ups almost every week, it would be stupid not to ask what are they doing in VAR room.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Carragher used that as example yesterday, basically said it happens and now we need to move on.
Just like Gerrard and his two-footed jump on an opposition player.
Does anyone remember that?

Skeezix

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...lecting-messages-support-Virgil-van-Dijk.html

The Liverpool Echo's tweet was accompanied by a black-and-white image of Van Dijk, along with the caption of 'send a message to Virgil'.
The initial tweet and website have since been taken down after rival fans, unsurprisingly, ridiculed the post, which led to 'RIP Virgil' to trend on Twitter in the UK.
I know the Caf doesnt like Dailymail, but I find this quite funny. It is not just United fans that are mocking Liverpool. Football fans in general see through Liverpool's charade :lol: