Liverpool open top bus/trophy parade

Kag

Let’s not talk about anything other than slagging United in every thread we can.

Makes perfect logical sense.
I’ve said nice things about Garner, Hannibal and Maguire recently. You really should follow me more closely; I might even say something you agree with.

IrishRedDevil

BT Sport and BBC can spit out has many positive, happy words as they want.

The fact remains, they lost the Premier League and Champions League. Lost.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
It’s how it appears to me. Do you think these posts are made with sincerity and genuine sorrow in relation to the dead?
I think that could quite easily be the case, and I'd refrain from judging what other people are thinking. In life in general, in fact.

Tiber

Just saw this on tiktok. Can't believe they are having an open top bus parade for the fa cup

matt10000

What is the issue with that?
The issue is that some people will be mourning the death of family members and or friends on this day and there are other innecent fans from both clubs who were there that night and will remember witnessing horrific scenes first hand. The last thing these people will want to see when they turn on the news is a victory parade.

My personal humble opinion is that it is dismissive, distasteful and disrespectful to be parading and cheering on a day that should be reserved for reflection, and of heartfelt remembrance.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
The issue is that some people will be mourning the death of family members and or friends on this day and there are other innecent fans from both clubs who were there that night and will remember witnessing horrific scenes first hand. The last thing these people will want to see when they turn on the news is a victory parade.

My personal humble opinion is that it is dismissive, distasteful and disrespectful to be parading and cheering on a day that should be reserved for reflection, and of heartfelt remembrance.
I agree completely with this.

So disgraceful to hold a parade on this day.

Shmuck.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Why did they do it so close to the final? That it was locked in so early shows they expected to win more. You'd surely leave it up in the air and announce one next week if the CL was won.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why did they do it so close to the final? That it was locked in so early shows they expected to win more. You'd surely leave it up in the air and announce one next week if the CL was won.
A lot of the players are off on International duty. Robertson has a World Cup playoff game on Wednesday.

big rons sovereign

Had to be on the Sunday as all the scousers have to go sign on tomorrow........:p

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Doubt Steve Clark would be happy him turning up the day before though.
I'm not sure what you mean. I'd suggested the parade would've been better next weekend, not realising it was internationals. They could have left the weekend after open though I think

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Same lot who had their players posing with the Champions League trophy when they won the league, despite the fact they had won it the previous season and failed to defend it. At least this is an actual double this time.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I'm not sure what you mean. I'd suggested the parade would've been better next weekend, not realising it was internationals. They could have left the weekend after open though I think
There are two weeks of Nation League games, would any players be available for the parade, plus I presume other internationals for various countries.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
So idiotic.
Do they have any shred of self awareness? Any shame?

At least their fans seem to be happy i guess.

The Oracle

As a mark of respect, I will be signing out of my account for the rest of the day.

37 Years. May 29th 1985

Rocco Acerra
Bruno Balli
Alfons Bos
Giancarlo Bruschera
Andrea Casula
Giovanni Casula
Nino Cerullo
Willy Chielens
Giuseppina Conti
Dirk Daenecky
Dionisio Fabbro
Jacques François
Eugenio Gagliano
Francesco Galli
Giancarlo Gonnelli
Alberto Guarini
Giovacchino Landini
Roberto Lorentini
Barbara Lusci
Franco Martelli
Gianni Mastroiaco
Sergio Bastino Mazzino
Loris Messore
Luciano Rocco Papaluca
Luigi Pidone
Benito Pistolato
Patrick Radcliffe
Domenico Ragazzi
Antonio Ragnanese
Claude Robert
Mario Ronchi
Domenico Russo
Tarcisio Salvi
Gianfranco Sarto
Giuseppe Spalaore
Mario Spanu
Tarcisio Venturin
Jean Michel Walla
Claudio Zavaroni

Rest In Peace

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
As a mark of respect, I will be signing out of my account for the rest of the day.

37 Years. May 29th 1985

Rocco Acerra
Bruno Balli
Alfons Bos
Giancarlo Bruschera
Andrea Casula
Giovanni Casula
Nino Cerullo
Willy Chielens
Giuseppina Conti
Dirk Daenecky
Dionisio Fabbro
Jacques François
Eugenio Gagliano
Francesco Galli
Giancarlo Gonnelli
Alberto Guarini
Giovacchino Landini
Roberto Lorentini
Barbara Lusci
Franco Martelli
Gianni Mastroiaco
Sergio Bastino Mazzino
Loris Messore
Luciano Rocco Papaluca
Luigi Pidone
Benito Pistolato
Patrick Radcliffe
Domenico Ragazzi
Antonio Ragnanese
Claude Robert
Mario Ronchi
Domenico Russo
Tarcisio Salvi
Gianfranco Sarto
Giuseppe Spalaore
Mario Spanu
Tarcisio Venturin
Jean Michel Walla
Claudio Zavaroni

Rest In Peace
Should make a new thread I think. Not really the place for this.

As to the parade , I honestly thought this was a joke thread till I just saw its actually real. Parade whatever trophy you want but feels cringe af. Tbf they probably had to plan everything ahead of time and they did have a chance at the CL which is definitely worth a parade.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I’m sure having it booked is a massive issue for them.

Can’t cancel in a cost of living crisis
Whats the point in cancelling? They still have two cups and the fans will undoubtedly want to show support for their season.

They likely wouldn't have booked a bus if they knew the CL wasnt coming to Anfield but, rightly, had it booked in the event they do.

Im up for jesting with Liverpool fans but sometimes I feel we go a tad over!

Mercurial

Whats the point in cancelling? They still have two cups and the fans will undoubtedly want to show support for their season.

They likely wouldn't have booked a bus if they knew the CL wasnt coming to Anfield but, rightly, had it booked in the event they do.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

A tad over? A tad? This is the funniest thing I've read on RC this week. :)