Liverpool open top bus/trophy parade

PoTMS

Happening tomorrow. Anyone know where I can watch them lift the esteemed Carabao Cup and FA Cup won on penalties? Amazing scenes.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
They have nothing to rewatch from this season. The two finals were absolutely shit and they got outplayed in both.

Acole9

Outstanding
Richarlison may as well reverse it back into the garage ;).

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Quadruple / Treble Light* 2022 T-Shirts being burnt right now

Jacko21

Dusting off the Premier League trophy from 2020 because they didn’t get to parade it at the time.

PoTMS

Dusting off the Premier League trophy from 2020 because they didn’t get to parade it at the time.
From the creators of this beauty as if they won them all in the same season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I said this to friends who were adamant it was the right decision and that they would really enjoy it. They’ve already stormed out of WhatsApp groups.

Big teams don’t define themselves by domestic cups, as much as we would love to win one right now. We didn’t even do parades for everyone PL win and didn’t do one for our last CL win! That was stupid, but even so.

PoTMS

Another reminder that these cringe monsters are going to be parading the Mickey Mouse cups at 4pm through Liverpool.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Surely they’re not going ahead with this? It would be the shittest celebration of a trophy since they lifted the league in front of fecking nobody.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Slip city bitch, slip slip city bitch.

Can a loss be a win? Yes, as last night proved.

Charles Miller

Crowd is gonna sing: "lets pretend we won a title clap clap clap..Lets pretend we won a thing clap clap clap."

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I could understand going through this if they secured the cup treble. They didn't. You don't have an open to bus parade for winning two domestic cups. They should cancel it. People with common sense will understand.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
They'll be playing the song Let's Pretend by Lulu !!:lol:

Moriarty

I could understand going through this if they secured the cup treble. They didn't. You don't have an open to bus parade for winning two domestic cups. They should cancel it. People with common sense will understand.
Time was - not too long ago either - that winning the FA Cup alone was worthy of an open-top bus parade. No so the League Cup.

90 + 5min

From the creators of this beauty as if they won them all in the same season.
This is not happening. I would really be ashamed as a supporter if it was us. Come on. It is not like Liverpool are small club. They behave like they are Leyton Orient or Forrest Green.

shaky

Seems a bit strange for a team who refuse to even play football on the anniversary of Hillsborourgh to have a celabratory parade on the anniversary of Heysel.