Liverpool open top bus/trophy parade

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I think they‘ll bring all trophies they have won under Klopp with them.

Wayne's World

This is fecking hilarious by the way. I thought Liverpool were a "big club"? Acting small time with this but I'll tune in for a laugh so see then celebrating two mickey mouse trophies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Liverpool FC remembers those who died by holding a trophy parade for winning the domestic cups on penalties. Such a classless and embarrassing club.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This is one of those rare cringefests that is an absolute must-see.

Bring popcorn and beer, shits gonna be good :drool:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Liverpool FC remembers those who died by holding a trophy parade for winning the domestic cups on penalties. Such a classless and embarrassing club.

We are sorry, but now we are going to dance on your graves.

DomesticTadpole

We just find it funny, but you wonder how City fans feel. Anybody who is none the wiser would presume Liverpool won the league title this season as well. If it were us I would be furious.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I doubt I'd be that up for parading a PL trophy after a UCL final loss let alone the domestic cups.

I guess this is one for United fans, was there a parade in 2009 or 2011?

Djemba-Djemba

Are people joking when they say they're bringing along the title they won 2 years ago as part of the parade?

Surely that can't be true?

Smithy89

I doubt I'd be that up for parading a PL trophy after a UCL final loss let alone the domestic cups.

We had one in 2013 with Fergie retiring, but not them years.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Imagine parading the league cup, and knowing full well it isn’t anything to shout about so you have to bring along a trophy you won years ago :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

I can only personally remember 2 parades. The treble and Fergies last season

PoTMS

Not 2009, but 2011 for a record 19th PL title and 2013 for Sir Alex's final season. Before that was the 1999 Treble.

DomesticTadpole

I can only personally remember 2 parades. The treble and Fergies last season
They used to have them for F.A. Cup wins going back I think, but that was because it was all we ever won. Then once we started winning the league etc it was such a regular event we just didn't have them. 1999 and when SAF retired were something special.

bazza3727

There wasn't even one in 2008 (when we won the big two) after the Rangers rampage. GMP put a dampner on it.

Nero

This can only have been arranged for the amusement of Utd and Everton fans. There is no other explanation.

Smithy89

This can only have been arranged for the amusement of Utd and Everton fans. There is no other explanation.
From what i've seen there is pelnty of other neutral fans enjoying this, all that the media darlings expense.

Djemba-Djemba

We had a parade in 2011 even after losing the CL final.

It did feel a bit flat though.

Still we were at least champions and it was our 19th at the time so we were now the outright record holders.

Certainly wouldn't have done a parade under Fergie for winning the League and FA Cup.

Smithy89

We had a parade in 2011 even after losing the CL final.

It did feel a bit flat though.

Still we were at least champions and it was our 19th at the time so we were now the outright record holders.

Certainly wouldn't have done a parade under Fergie for winning the League and FA Cup.

My bad, i don't recall that one at all.

The Oracle

28th May 2022 (eve of the 37th Anniversary of the Heysel Stadium disaster where 39 people, mostly fans of Juventus, lost their lives during the incident with a further 600 people injured)
Official Liverpool FC statement:
"We are hugely disappointed at the stadium entry issues and breakdown of the security perimeter that Liverpool fans faced this evening at Stade de France.
This is the greatest match in European football and supporters should not have to experience the scenes we have witnessed tonight.
We have officially requested a formal investigation into the causes of these unacceptable issues."

29th May 2022 (37th Anniversary of the Heysel stadium disaster)
Liverpool FC to hold a trophy parade of the League Cup and FA Cup in Liverpool.

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Their disrespect to the 39 people who lost their lives is disgusting.

No matter what PR teams they employ, they are a classless club... always have been, and always will be.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
The parade is on May the 30th a day after the Heysel anniversary.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Surely they won't go through with this, it would be so idiotic if they did :lol:

Stookie

Nurse bell end
A parade for the FA cup and Carabao? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, it’s not just those. It’s also for the ‘more points in the league than Fergies treble team’ as well. Also the best ever team that has ever played in England. Not just in the prem era, best EVER.

Smithy89

No, it’s not just those. It’s also for the ‘more points in the league than Fergies treble team’ as well. Also the best ever team that has ever played in England. Not just in the prem era, best EVER. I’ve not idea what those latter trophies look like but they must be good.
How could i forget about the greatest ever prem side to play the game trophy, as told by red scousers, papers, Twitter, BT, Skysports, Talksport, BBC and other annoying media outlets.