Anfield

Kick-off
Thu, 10 March 2016 @ 8:05pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Fellaini for 60 with a substitution at half time if he gets an early yellow card is how I would play him tonight

We'll set up for a draw, they will go at us from the off and as long as we can contain them in this first match we may be able to get something. Not looking forward to this game to be honest.

Haven't been this excited for a match since the Champions league Quarter final against Bayern few years back. Weird.

Christ, not more 'cult of the manager' stuff.
    Still, nice cover.

I am really looking forward to this one. I dont need the meltdown to night, so we need to take them.

No he hasn't. He outwitted Rodgers two times last season, can't remember how the 3-1 at OT went apart from the goals but your last win at Anfield was a total win for the philosophy and in huge part thanks to DDG. LvG certainly doesn't have Klopp's number.

Fixed.

Herrera might be injured.
    I posted something earlier about that. It is a worry, with Fellaini and BFS just coming back and having no match rhythm. I wouldn't want Carrick and Morgan. Actually for my lineup I went midfielder mad and chose Carrick/Morgan/Herrera and Fellaini.:lol:

Ugh half-and-half scarves being sold. Who in their right mind is going to buy one of those?

Firmino is in fantastic form. Not at all confident if he gets a yard of space on Blind

I missed submitting my line-up Prediction by a few minutes - can I go for it please? :

De Gea
    Varela Smalling Blind Rojo
    Schneiderlin Herrera
    Rashford Mata Memphis
    Martial

Subs:
    Fellaini Lingaard Jones

Can someone fit it in for me pleaseeeeeeee ??

Thanks

Horrible scouse bastards. Every fecker in the first 11 needs to have their best game for us tonight.

Firmino is in fantastic form. Not at all confident if he gets a yard of space on Blind
    7 goals in his last 8 games and 4 assists in that run too. He's definitely our best player at the moment.

Why do we some times have a "threadmarks" , and others not?
    I find them very handy when looking for something in between all the "feck off" "yeeees" "omg!" - spam ;)

Decent team. Prefer Fellaini instead of Carrick to partner Schneiderlin.

So the Valencia comeback didn't happen then, must have tripped getting off the bus or something.

UNITED XI CONFIRMED
    We've got the confirmed team news for you: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Memphis, Mata (c), Martial, Rashford. Subs: Romero, Darmian, Riley, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Weir, Herrera.

Fellaini :lol:

In fairness to him he has done OK for us at Anfield in the last two games.

Surely it'll be Rashford on the right, Martial through the middle and Memphis on the left?

Just what we need, Fellaini first game back playing against our rivals with a card happy ref. What odds are Fellaini getting a red?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

David de Gea image David de Gea 96% of 639 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 473 ratings.

Score Predictions