Liverpool will win the league | NARRATOR: They did not, in fact, win the league.

Son

The 2 statements in this sentence are in complete conflict with each other.

If you were a United fan you'd 100% know why we are clowning Liverpool this season.
Sorry top Red police. I’ll let you fight for scraps with Liverpool fans. Gotta love tradition right.

thisisnottaken1

You are a rival. Anyway I’m sure you will get a point at least tomorrow and all laugh at Arsenal whilst your co city residents lift the trophy for a fourth time in a row cementing themselves as the best in the prem with a treble and four in a row on the trot. What shite sandwich of a season.
I’d prefer for City not to win the title.

Ghirahim

Liverpool should have signed Jarrod Bowen. Oh well too late now...

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
They probably feel better than we do. As a fellow United fan I have zero idea why you are clowning Liverpool this season. They’ve got a trophy and done just fine for their squad depth.

Sometimes the rivalry is just retarded between both clubs I swear. I respect them more than City which should be a given but I often see a lot of our fans wanting City to hoover up all our records if it means Pool not getting one more title in like a decade for them.

Both clubs together need to work on the City problem if they get off with the FFP charges. We are allies then.
I see your point. First time ever I am not going to be rooting tooth and nail against united when the FA cup comes around because of the cheaters.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
How does it feel being top of the league for the majority of the season and fecking it up in the final hurdle? It's the hope that kills.
Not gonna lie. The FA cup loss to united put us in a tailspin. Would have been nice to get 20 and be level on leagues but I guess the last 10 years out of 60 belongs to united in that regard. I just hope Pep fecks off so we can get that league before united get their shit together.

68cob

I just hope Pep fecks off so we can get that league before united get their shit together.
Because Pep is the only manager to finish above liverpool for the last thirty odd years :smirk:

Pickle85

They probably feel better than we do. As a fellow United fan I have zero idea why you are clowning Liverpool this season. They’ve got a trophy and done just fine for their squad depth.

Sometimes the rivalry is just retarded between both clubs I swear. I respect them more than City which should be a given but I often see a lot of our fans wanting City to hoover up all our records if it means Pool not getting one more title in like a decade for them.

Both clubs together need to work on the City problem if they get off with the FFP charges. We are allies then.
:houllier:

Witchking

Thank you for forcing me to login and make a post after almost 8-10 months. But kindly feck off. :houllier:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Allies? feck off. If you've ever been a United vs Liverpool game then you'd know that the rivalry is too nasty to find any sort of common ground. We absolutely hate each other.

City are nothing to us. They're basically Wigan Athletic with state ownership.