Liverpool will win the league

redallover87

Konate, Diaz, Jota, Elliot were not part of the 19/20 title winning side, and Curtis Jones was still a PL 2 player back then who only made a few sub appearances. So they all haven't been part of multiple title run-ins like you said, since we didn't compete for the title in both 20/21 and 22/23.
I didnot say that they had all been in multiple title run ins.The most important players from 2019/2020 are still there, robertson,alisson,arnold,van dyke,salah(nearly a half the first team) and they had multiple title challenges.There are 11 players (not including matip,thiago,kostas)there that were part of a title run in, and getting to a ucl final, in the year they won the fa cup and league cup,thats plenty of experience.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
That was an immense second half, especially considering we were missing 8 first choice players.

Bradley and Quansah have stepped in from nowhere this season and look utterly comfortable in the first team.

Eddy_JukeZ

I can actually see City beating them at Anfield and so should us at Home.
City have an abysmal record at Anfield. Pep's only won there once too with City and it was during the COVID season.

Highly doubt they win that game.

gajender

City have an abysmal record at Anfield. Pep's only won there once too with City and it was during the COVID season.

Highly doubt they win that game.
We will see this isn't a great Liverpool team by any means though one could argue City aren't their usual selves either .
It should be a good game with Liverpool slight favourites but City more than likely to get a result in my opinion .

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
At Anfield? No they won't :lol:
Without sounding to much like a pretentious wanker I work in odds compiling. If the game was this weekend City go off as Favs. Not sure on who you are due to have back from injury by March 10th.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Without sounding to much like a pretentious wanker I work in odds compiling. If the game was this weekend City go off as Favs. Not sure on who you are due to have back from injury by March 10th.
City are probably the only team around that can ever be favs at Anfield. If they are I don’t think they’ll be much in the odds. If Liverpool are still top I might just put them as slight fav as they’ll be in better form more likely.

Pascal Quiff

Supports
Liverpool
City are probably the only team around that can ever be favs at Anfield. If they are I don’t think they’ll be much in the odds. If Liverpool are still top I might just put them as slight fav as they’ll be in better form more likely.
Honestly, it will depend on the injuries to the front line

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Have they ever been favourites in the last 6-7 years, even when they completely dominated the league and we weren't contenders? I'd be surprised if so given their record at Anfield.

Also the game obviously isn't this weekend. TAA, Szoboszlai, Salah, Nunez are all expected to be back by mid-March.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Have they ever been favourites in the last 6-7 years, even when they completely dominated the league and we weren't contenders? I'd be surprised if so given their record at Anfield.

Also the game obviously isn't this weekend. TAA, Szoboszlai, Salah, Nunez are all expected to be back by mid-March.
City at Anfield:

2019/20 - went off marginal Favs (VERY close).
2020/21 - went off big favs and won 1-4.
2021/22 - went off Favs
2022/23 - Went off big Favs again and lost.

:)

tentan

Poor man's poster.
To be league cup winners and top of the league in March with all their injuries is amazing

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
In 2019 I felt positively desperate for City to win the league. I’d still probably take that this season over Liverpool, but I wouldn’t mind it anywhere near as much to stop that joke oil machine winning 4 in a row. We hate Liverpool because they are the only other massive massive club in the country. They are at least a proper club.

goatmeister

Supports
PSKI
Almost all of their first team is struggling with injuries, even finishing domestic cup final with boy scout platoon.
City is having none of that concern now, especially KDB and Nordic Yeti are back in action.
City will win it, that bald-headed prick-looking mofo down at PGMOL will make sure of it.
Arsenal? Please...

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
City isn't Chelsea and the EPL isn't a cup final. No way Liverpool stands a chance to win the league with that many injuries to important players.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Almost all of their first team is struggling with injuries, even finishing domestic cup final with boy scout platoon.
City is having none of that concern now, especially KDB and Nordic Yeti are back in action.
City will win it, that bald-headed prick-looking mofo down at PGMOL will make sure of it.
Arsenal? Please...
City isn't Chelsea and the EPL isn't a cup final. No way Liverpool stands a chance to win the league with that many injuries to important players.
Basically this. I'm expecting nothing. Also City are a machine later in the season and we needed a bigger lead at this stage. On the other hand, it will help that we're the luckiest club in the world and it will never end

G82

Supports
Liverpool
They will win it and Klopp will do a 180 turn.
I wish, but that’s thinking with the heart and emotions. 115 are the bookies clear favourites and Klopp has made his mind up and very little chance he will U turn on it.

Guy Incognito

Arsenal? Please...
City are still my favourites but it feels like now or never for Arsenal.

Southampton and whoever else Liverpool have next will give them a sterner test than what Chelsea pathetically put up.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
City are still my favourites but it feels like now or never for Arsenal.

Southampton and whoever else Liverpool have next will give them a sterner test than what Chelsea pathetically put up.
If Klopp leaves this season, Arsenal becomes the 2nd favourite for every league title after City

Statue of Limitations

Arsenal are scoring goals for fun, also smashed Pool to bits and should have been more that the 3-1, so I have hope that they will be a different proposition this year and they will beat both City and Pool.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
With City in the race Liverpool just need to draw 3 games to lose out on the title.
Think so too. Winner needs to win 11 of the next 12. 10 might not be enough. Usually City hit full stride right about now, so they are still very much the favorites.

redallover87

Arsenal are scoring goals for fun, also smashed Pool to bits and should have been more that the 3-1, so I have hope that they will be a different proposition this year and they will beat both City and Pool.
3- 1 is not smashing a team to bits,they were also handed the lead.However,arsenal are looking very strong,and any of the 3 teams can realistically win it.Without all of their injuries i would predict lfc to win it marginally,but their injury list is crazy at the moment.

padzilla

Hipster
Remember their glorious win in the league cup when they narrowly defeated a team 10 places below them in the league.

Gary Neville and the rest of the Sky team had their trousers around their ankles waiting for the final whistle to praise them.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Remember their glorious win in the league cup when they narrowly defeated a team 10 places below them in the league.

Gary Neville and the rest of the Sky team had their trousers around their ankles waiting for the final whistle to praise them.
With Kidz. Kloppz Kidz. ;)

Steve Bruce

I think people need to calm down a bit. Liverpool are a good side but they give up plenty of opportunities even to the worst teams in the league. They've been fortunate that a lot of these teams couldn't finish their dinner. But that luck normally runs out and they'll drop a few points where you don't expect them to

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I think people need to calm down a bit. Liverpool are a good side but they give up plenty of opportunities even to the worst teams in the league. They've been fortunate that a lot of these teams couldn't finish their dinner. But that luck normally runs out and they'll drop a few points where you don't expect them to
Been hearing that since 2018 now.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I think they win all their remaining games - they are simply the best team in the league at getting results and their league position is a fair reflection of this.