Liverpool's inevitable q̶u̶a̶d̶r̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ tr̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ dibble/ The Hala Madrid Thread

frostbite

That was devastating!

For Liverpool. But soooo enjoyable for us!

Congrats to Pep!

RopersReturn

Other than us losing (we owe a big thanks to Brighton) it finished pretty much how I had hoped it would. Am glad Leeds stayed up ahead of Burnley too.

ShinjiNinja26

Can rest easy knowing that quadruple talk is now in the bin and even if they do win the CL they still won’t have done THE treble, a cup treble but not the treble!

Robaldo

As a fanbase I think we should keep quiet until we've got something to shout about. Relieved Liverpool didn't win but Oil FC winning again is barely more tolerable...

leon24

This is soooooo much worse than if Man C had taken the lead during the game at first, as compared to fighting back from 0-2 down.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Its happening la?
Congratulations to them.

Incredible achievement.

Greatest team in the universe
Congratulations. Didn’t think it was possible.
Well feck them anyway.
The PL was supposed to be the hard one of the two left.
It's all just gone their way, easy draws, city getting injuries to key players but none for Liverpool, dodgy refereeing, dodgy goalkeeping, just EVERYTHING has gone their way

They'll pummel Real Madrid on Saturday after today
I guess congrats are in order. Incredible achievement.
As horrible as this is, it's an incredible achievement. I am more jealous than anything
I’m clinging to a twist in the tale from Real Madrid but the domestic treble is done and dusted.
Will overtake the Man Utd 1999 team as the greatest English team ever. Yuk.
Just when you think things couldn’t be any worse, Liverpool are going to win the quadruple.
That's that then. feckers have the quadruple and title no 20. Sigh.
FFS, it's written in the bastarding stars
Told you lads Liverpool would win the quadruple. Too much was falling into place for them for it not to happen. Written in the stars for them.
City is so dead and buried. I don't see them scoring 3 goals back. they just don't have the mental strength.
At least a non-petrol club did the quad.
Amazing.

BorisManUtd

Think they're big favourites against Real Madrid. At least it won't be a quadruple anyways.