London Olympic Countdown

20solskjaer

just realised it isnt 20, a certain somebody was early and posted todays yesterday

Nearco

youth team player
It was 0001 when I posted it. The Forum clock is five minutes slow.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Why do Wales & Scotland submit to this GB team? Surely, they've enough national pride to compete under their own flag?
Every Englishmen would be happy for them to compete under their own flags. Personally I just find people annoying who either claim they are Scottish/Welsh/Northern Irish not British, or people who complain about competing under the UK team.

Edit - As in I'm fine with anyone wanting to compete under their own flag, but down undermine the achievement whilst doing so.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I'm so disinterested in the Olympics. Can't think of a sport I'm totally interested in watching really. Maybe Badminton because we (India) has a talented female badi player. And I guess tennis because it's a great sport and I'll get to watch Federer. But I doubt I'll really care about it. It's not a GS after all.

Is football usually taken seriously at the Olympics? What sort of intensity do we expect? Also, how does one follow a single sport completely given there are so many on simultaneously?

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
I was going to jump in and do the next number, but it would seem rude to do it now after all this time. I'll just wait to No1.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
BBC have just launched 21 standard channels for the olympics and another 21 for HD.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
another 3 channels are yet to go up.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I saw some of the Jamaican team around Birmingham Uni campus yesterday. Unfortunately didn't see Bolt and I was told to go away before I could take any pictures or ask for autographs.