Loris Karius appreciation thread

LoCalXT

How do you face your teammates in the locker room after this ?

Castia

Surely gone or atleast relegated to backup.....I can’t see how he starts again after this colossal feck up.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
As a goalkeeper myself I sympathise with the embarrassment he will HAHAHAHA WHO AM I KIDDING THIS IS GLORIOUS!!!!

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Hopefully he gets the support from the Liverpool fans now and they don't abuse him.

He is a 24 years old, he is just not good enough. Klopp should know about this, he is watching him every training.
He can't deal with the pressure.

Hopefully he is mental strong enough.

Distracted Steward

Klopp sure has backed him for as poor as Karius had been. Weak shot stopper, poor catching and too often deflects the ball back into trouble. Even at his best he doesn’t know where the post is.

I wonder if Klopp will put his heart before his head and back him or rectify the mistake a la Guardiola.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I genuinely feel bad for him. When his hands went on his face after I stopped laughing and felt quite bad for the fella.

James Peril

He should almost be investigated for fixing the game, totally bewildering. I feel bad for the guy, but not really. First of all, he has a pony-tail.. secondly, he makes more than I do in a year in one week.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Swear on my life a pickup league keeper would’ve done better

:lol::lol::lol:

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
He will think about this for the rest of his life.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Changed the title so that you ungrateful people can all worship the majesty that is Karius.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
A lot of myths will be written about his form leading up to this game. He’s been fine since January.

Cost us tonight though. No excuse for tonight, and how do you recover from that?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Anyone talking shit about Karius will be infracted. Show the man some respect.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Funny thing was Karius looked in good form since he was given the undisputed goalkeeping spot but bloody hell, how will anyone recover from this.

Feel bad for him since he was a good goalkeeping talent in the Bundesliga a while back. Can anyone remember a worse keeping performance in a similar big game?

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Someone should change this thread to Loris Karius - Manchester United and Real Madrid legend. What a performance!

Zoo

Guys he can still turn out like David De Gea. It’s a proven formula.