Louie Bradbury

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Info from the brilliant @jb8521

Wales U15 striker, his family seem to be United through and through.

Gungerz

We played against Shrewsbury in the summer at an U14 tournament. Drew 0-0 before they went on to finish runners-up, with Bradbury the tournament's top scorer. So the interest may well have come from there.

There's also another big prospect in their U15s who I imagine will be linked to a number of top clubs soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sizzling sausages

Bertie Wooster

In the Wales U16s squad who face Poland today.
Good to see an update about him. I hear about strikers from different age ranges, even below him, but he doesn't get mentioned much which isn't normally a great sign. Glad he's getting international recognition. How's he been doing for us? Has he been playing for the U16's or the U15's (if we have a regular U15's, I'm never too sure how it all works below the U16's)?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Good to see an update about him. I hear about strikers from different age ranges, even below him, but he doesn't get mentioned much which isn't normally a great sign. Glad he's getting international recognition. How's he been doing for us? Has he been playing for the U16's or the U15's (if we have a regular U15's, I'm never too sure how it all works below the U16's)?
I think it's U14s, U16s and then U18s, but in different tournaments it could be U17s and U15s, for example. Could be wrong. He'll be 16 in September, so in all likelihood he'll be in the U18s squad before Kai Rooney.

Bertie Wooster

I think it's U14s, U16s and then U18s, but in different tournaments it could be U17s and U15s, for example. Could be wrong. He'll be 16 in September, so in all likelihood he'll be in the U18s squad before Kai Rooney.
Thanks, that sounds right. I didn't think there must be leagues for each individual year, yet I do see U15 and U17 squads so, like you say, just occasional tournaments for those age ranges.

16 in September, so sounds like he'll mostly be with the U16's next year but might get a few U18 appearances later in the season when other players step up?

Bertie Wooster

That's good to see.

I've been trying to find out news about how he's doing at the youth levels ever since we signed him. Pleased that he had a good first full season (although I know goals come much easier at those levels - see Charlie McNeill).

It'll be interesting to see him at U18 level if he does get some opportunities next year.