Television Love Island 2019

UnitedObsession99

They have announced a new Winter Love Island. Think that'll be the death of the show tbh.
Depends...if its somewhere cold then yeah no one wants to see them all wrapped up. If its Australia then game on, get to see more eye candy when there is otherwise not much to see in Jan.

SteveTheRed

What an episode last night!

Jordan has been a bit of a weapon here. Classic case of wanting to have your cake and eat it. Could have just binned off Anna, cracked on with India - but he wanted to find out first if it was worth it.

India friend zoned him, Anna caught him out. Take the L.

I couldn't handle Anna the way she talks, it says something when Jordan is completely in the wrong and yet Anna shouting still seems like a dickhead. Don't even get my started on Curtis that snake.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
They should drop Jordan Curtis Maura and Anna through a trapdoor where they fight to the death. Then the winner gets yeeted into the ocean.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Even when Anna is right she manages to be an annoying twunt.

Jordan's a prick, mind.

Skills

Snitch
Anna got super lucky that Jordan made himself to be a tit so she can ride the sympathy train for a while. Outside of that, she has to be one of the most hated Love Island contestants.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Watching tonight's episode now. Half way through.

Only Anna could come off this situation still looking like a nob.

hobbers

Jordan and Anna were well matched in the end. Awful, awful people.

Laughed out loud when Anna was saying "girls like me dont come around often". Talking about a guy who's had 100 one nighters, and it's a fair bet most of them would have been a big upgrade on her.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Laughed out loud when Anna was saying "girls like me dont come around often". Talking about a guy who's had 100 one nighters, and it's a fair bet most of them would have been a big upgrade on her.
Yeah as if a man that has had 100 one nighters is gonna end up settling down with Anna. Not in a million years. The most obvious couple that wouldn’t end well.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I'm sorry. I don't want to speak badly about people in their situation.

But even till her very end, she just comes across as an annoying gobshite cnut who you wouldn't piss on if she were on fire. Her lack of self awareness is actually outstanding.

Last edited:

UnitedObsession99

At least Jordan was the only lad there who understands the bro code...
Lesson 1...don't talk shit to girls that paints any other lad in a bad light. As demonstrated with Curtis it can only backfire.

Tommy has snaked constantly and wondered why Jordan didn't want to speak to him about India! Guy is a megaphone!

Curtis is just a gossip.

Anton tried to act high and mighty tonight, but he was slipping digits himself!

More snakes than a reptile zoo!

Chris tonight is a big loss. Decent blole, hilarious. Going to be boring leading to the end.

Maura has joined the noisy bitch society. Amber is just noise. I'm sure they will moan plenty together.

Mollie is just counting down till the £50k!

India is only girl left who seems alright and partnered with Ovie they could win it! I'd much rather them than snaky Tommy and his cling-on!

UnitedObsession99

But even till her very end, she just comes across and an annoying gobshite cnut who you wouldn't piss on if she was on fire. Her lack of self awareness is actually outstanding.
For someone who doesn't like to speak bad about someone, you straight up go all out when you do! Ha ha, burn bitch burn :lol::lol::lol::devil::devil::devil:

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
For someone who doesn't like to speak bad about someone, you straight up go all out when you do! Ha ha, burn bitch burn :lol::lol::lol::devil::devil::devil:
How do you come off looking that bad when youre quite clearly in the right? How?!?

I remember last week whoever was controling her insta account essentially apologised for her behaviour. Even her friends and family know she's a cnut. Jesus.

UnitedObsession99

How do you come off looking that bad when youre quite clearly in the right? How?!?

I remember last week whoever was controling her insta account essentially apologised for her behaviour. Even her friends and family know she's a cnut. Jesus.
She proved what a cnut she was with the bye bye bye. Wasn't even her fight.

They will need to put her on suicide watch, because there is no way she doesn't see some serious and deserved negativity aimed at her. She is spiteful, aggressive, attention seeking bully and hypocrite who thinks she is way better then she is. Over privileged dickhead who only made it on love island to balance out the body sizes! Token fat arse!

I'm glad she got pied, she deserves it.

GloryHunter07

But even till her very end, she just comes across as an annoying gobshite cnut who you wouldn't piss on if she were on fire. Her lack of self awareness is actually outstanding.
You forgot wannabe ghetto rat.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
At least Jordan was the only lad there who understands the bro code...
Lesson 1...don't talk shit to girls that paints any other lad in a bad light. As demonstrated with Curtis it can only backfire.

Tommy has snaked constantly and wondered why Jordan didn't want to speak to him about India! Guy is a megaphone!

Curtis is just a gossip.

Anton tried to act high and mighty tonight, but he was slipping digits himself!

More snakes than a reptile zoo!

Chris tonight is a big loss. Decent blole, hilarious. Going to be boring leading to the end.

Maura has joined the noisy bitch society. Amber is just noise. I'm sure they will moan plenty together.

Mollie is just counting down till the £50k!

India is only girl left who seems alright and partnered with Ovie they could win it! I'd much rather them than snaky Tommy and his cling-on!
You mean the same bloke who told Anna about what the fella (forgot his name, the bloke who said "lets see if she's all talk" about Maura) told him in confidence.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I love how many sensible posters watch this stuff :lol:

Guess I'll have to give it a try too, being the extremely sensible dude I am.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Be quick.. It finishes Monday!
I think we have a Dutch/Belgian version here, that's still on going. I'm sure the wife won't mind watching it, since all she watches is fecking drivel. Well, that and endless football matches, because I make her.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

I watch it because I love literal trash tv for entertainment purposes & the memes.

I'm not sure why most of these other guys watch it, they complain about it & the people on it almost every day :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I watch it because I love literal trash tv for entertainment purposes & the memes.

I'm not sure why most of these other guys watch it, they complain about it & the people on it almost every day :lol:
Yeah, my wife's the same. Some of the shows she watches are just so horrible. At the moment she's watching a show called "The Spanish village Polopos" in which 5 families are tasked with rebuilding the village and attracting tourists to go there. Obviously they fight over everything and most of the show is them bad mouthing the others in to the camera. It makes my blood boil just watching it, but somehow it's also a good way to relieve stress.

I love a good hate-in.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Jordan's excuses make me laugh :lol:

The way he's like "it's just a conversation, it's not cheating". Jordan let's be honest, if India said oh I like you dump Anna and let's snog right now he would have done it 100%.

He was dangling out his rod to see if he had a better option before losing what he already had.

I really hope he was told to act that way by the producers as you'd have to be thick as fcuk to do that with 1 week left

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Yeah, my wife's the same. Some of the shows she watches are just so horrible. At the moment she's watching a show called "The Spanish village Polopos" in which 5 families are tasked with rebuilding the village and attracting tourists to go there. Obviously they fight over everything and most of the show is them bad mouthing the others in to the camera. It makes my blood boil just watching it, but somehow it's also a good way to relieve stress.

I love a good hate-in.
It's the perfect stress reliever for me, I usually spend my day in countless meetings and reading & writing endless pages of contracts - so Love Island is the perfect antidote.
It reminds me of shows like the Office & Parks & Rec, but somehow it's actually real life & it's even more ridiculous :lol:

I love it

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

It's like a more entertaining version of Big Brother.

Nothing brings UK twitter together quite like an episode of Love Island :lol: