Television Love Island 2019

GloryHunter07

arnie_ni

Maura reported to ofcom for pressuring curtis into sense.

Thought that went unnoticed just because it was a female to male.

Would have been uproar if it was the other way round.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Not being sexist or that, but the men are on the whole much better people than the girls. Might be the worst group of girls personality wise ever.

hobbers

Not being sexist or that, but the men are on the whole much better people than the girls. Might be the worst group of girls personality wise ever.
Better looking collectively maybe, but not better people. On the whole they're just as much a bunch of self obsessed immature twats as the girls.

Chris, Ovie and Greg are good guys, the rest were/are slimey cnuts. Tommy is fine as well but only by virtue of being as thick as an amateur boxer.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah the conversation the girls had last night saying "I'd have kicked him out of the bed if he did that to me, and I have needs etc" be uproar had the boys been talking like that. Their language is worse than the boys too. Molly-Mae & Maura can't go a sentence without swearing at times.

hobbers

These dimwits aren't taking this vote in the spirit of the game. You vote off the the most likely to win you daft planks. Perfect chance to get rid of Molly.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
These dimwits aren't taking this vote in the spirit of the game. You vote off the the most likely to win you daft planks. Perfect chance to get rid of Molly.
Mad isn't it? If they were American, Molly-Mae and Tommy would be gone.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Can't believe you watch this stain on the nation. I'd rather vote Brexit.
I know mate, but:

In my case it's the wife watching it and so I got dragged into sitting through it. It's the epitome of shit TV.
It's terrible terrible trash TV. It's the worst of modern "reality" viewing. It's unmitigated shite. But I've become addicted to it and I hate myself.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Ffs Ovie, banging on about reptilians with apparent sincerity.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was surprised to see one of these Love Island types is booked for panto or something at my local theatre.

Before he'd even come out of the show.

Bizarre. Must have gambled he'd be a star draw and not one of the chumps out early knockings no one remembers.

fergosaurus

What's Ovie on about. The Queen is a reptilian and there's pics of Elvis before he was born. :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was surprised to see one of these Love Island types is booked for panto or something at my local theatre.

Before he'd even come out of the show.

Bizarre. Must have gambled he'd be a star draw and not one of the chumps out early knockings no one remembers.
What's Ovie on about. The Queen is a reptilian and there's pics of Elvis before he was born. :lol:
It's nice to know he's not completely perfect isn't it! conspiracy theory nutcase :lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I voted Ovie and India. Not even watched the past few episodes and by the sounds of it Ive missed nothing.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I think Greg and Amber might win by virtue of both being popular. Greg is a nice guy while Amber will have the sympathy vote I feel after what happened with Michael.

I think Maura and Ovie are both carrying their couples too much, and Tommy/Molly is too dull.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The best thing about Love Island is clearly the music. Some incredible song choices.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Shows turned to shite. Unwatchable at the moment.

United Hobbit

Shows turned to shite. Unwatchable at the moment.
Agree the final is continuing on that theme

No idea who I want to win, would be intrigued to see someone steal the money. Curtis is the only one I dont want to win, however Maura has made the show interesting.

I cant make India out, if she is genuine I'd put them to be the ones who last on the outside

I've never been a fan of Amber so neutral on her and Greg she seems quite meak now Anna is gone

Tommy is great and I'm one of the few who doesn't think she is game playing so would be up for them winning probably the most

Who on earth would get tickets just to go and sit in the garden and go woo on command?! :rolleyes:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Oh for feck sake this shit is on until 22:40 tonight.

If they run all the slow motion shots at normal speed it could be over by 21:30.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I had forgotten they do all this cringy formal night on a cruise ship speech shite.

It's so weird seeing India in this, feel like I've known her longer than all the others. Pretty sure I've come across one or two papers over the years and seen her tits.

United Hobbit

How long ago was the ball and speeches filmed? I know Majorca is an hour ahead but it was dark when they came out in their dresses then it looked like they were eating they jumped in the pool now they've changed and are dry and made up again? Was this all done today?

Am I old what is this salmon jump I've seen them doing it on here have they "invented" it or something?